Thread: Question concerning status as Verified Hobbyist

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Question concerning status as Verified Hobbyist

Joined some time ago and just recently ask couple of providers I have visited to vouch for me. It seems that one or both did and my status changed to Verified Hobbyist yet I can not see the ROS in the reviews section. Is it like ECCIE and only available for period of time after I post a review. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok now I am really confused. Profile last several days has shown me to be Verified Hobbyist now it is Registered Male (Not Verified)

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Only active verified companion endorsements count for verified hobbyist status.

And, yes, the endorsements expire from time to time.

Ask verified companions to send vouches for recent sessions (within the past 60 days) to ck1942.

Happy Hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    hello ck1942, i have had a provider (smurfydoesdallas) send you a pm vouching for me several weeks ago, but i have not heard back from you, nor have i received verified status. can you help me out? im new to the site and i am not sure how to get verified.

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

Ask verified companions to send vouches for recent sessions (within the past 60 days) to ck1942.

Happy Hobbying!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by qwebnm1111 View Post
    hello ck1942, i have had a provider (smurfydoesdallas) send you a pm vouching for me several weeks ago, but i have not heard back from you, nor have i received verified status. can you help me out? im new to the site and i am not sure how to get verified.
    Hmmm. I had two verified companions send you vouchers over a week ago (one was cc’d to me directly, and one sent me the screenshot showing the pm), I’ve since PM’d you twice and received no response, and I’m still not verified.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Happy Hobbying!
    Both of my vouchers WERE from verified providers who are active. So why won’t you return the PMs?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    ^^^ first off, if you have read any of my responses in previous threads/forums, you will understand that my PMs have been fouled up for many months and backed up even longer.

Also, much as I hate to confirm some member's feelings (suspicions?) that not all companions are created equally in that some may have less than strict compliance/follow through when they tell a hobbyist that "yes, I have sent ck1942 a session confirmation" and when ck1942 scans his pm/em incoming messages he finds nothing from that particular companion regarding that individual hobbyist ...

Plus, any member seeking verification status who persists in sending an additional four or five messages in the first week of his joining the community, is simply jamming more PMs into ck1942's already jammed pm string.

Pre-covid, the hacienda'42 had loads of empty common and empty personal space and residents could steer clear of each other's personal space very easily ... covid has reduced much of everybody's personal space and some of the so-called temporary residents no longer are occupied with "on line learning" and thus frequently wander/range/plumb/search the hacienda'42 in pursuit of very personal"attention" which diverts/divests/prevents both screentime/keyboard time from accomplishing certain community support activities. Due to inability to depart the hacienda solo, cannot use escape time for community duties, and frankly, if and when escape is possible, time is concentrated more on intimate "engagements" when those are possible. "Yes, dear, running up to HEB for the next three hours" no longer carries any weight since the recent responses are "take both of the rug rats with you or ELSE!"

Those who cannot understand/appreciate/accommodate much if any of the above ^^^ may well be doomed or even excluded herein.

ijs

= = = = =

addendum: icw mm1972's issue; using a total search process, read member's mail citing endorsers' was able to locate one companion's PM; could not locate the other companion's PM but did send her a confirmation request.

= = = = =

shortly there will be TWO new PM addresses for endorsements to be processed; one for endorsements from verified companions, another for endorsements from verified hobbyists. With a little bit of time management, both will be in place today and welcoming packets will be edited to reflect the process change. System notices will be sent to all vc/vh members in due course.

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    hmm... my vouch pm from smurfydoesdallas to ck1942 was cc'd to me as well, so i know it was sent. guess i will have to lay low for a while until ck1942's pm foulup and backlog is fixed.

Thx For all you do CK, if you have any trouble finding my couches from providers please let me know!

^^^ first off, if you have read any of my responses in previous threads/forums, you will understand that my PMs have been fouled up for many months and backed up even longer.

Also, much as I hate to confirm some member's feelings (suspicions?) that not all companions are created equally in that some may have less than strict compliance/follow through when they tell a hobbyist that "yes, I have sent ck1942 a session confirmation" and when ck1942 scans his pm/em incoming messages he finds nothing from that particular companion regarding that individual hobbyist ...

Plus, any member seeking verification status who persists in sending an additional four or five messages in the first week of his joining the community, is simply jamming more PMs into ck1942's already jammed pm string.

Pre-covid, the hacienda'42 had loads of empty common and empty personal space and residents could steer clear of each other's personal space very easily ... covid has reduced much of everybody's personal space and some of the so-called temporary residents no longer are occupied with "on line learning" and thus frequently wander/range/plumb/search the hacienda'42 in pursuit of very personal"attention" which diverts/divests/prevents both screentime/keyboard time from accomplishing certain community support activities. Due to inability to depart the hacienda solo, cannot use escape time for community duties, and frankly, if and when escape is possible, time is concentrated more on intimate "engagements" when those are possible. "Yes, dear, running up to HEB for the next three hours" no longer carries any weight since the recent responses are "take both of the rug rats with you or ELSE!"

Those who cannot understand/appreciate/accommodate much if any of the above ^^^ may well be doomed or even excluded herein.

ijs

= = = = =

addendum: icw mm1972's issue; using a total search process, read member's mail citing endorsers' was able to locate one companion's PM; could not locate the other companion's PM but did send her a confirmation request.

= = = = =

shortly there will be TWO new PM addresses for endorsements to be processed; one for endorsements from verified companions, another for endorsements from verified hobbyists. With a little bit of time management, both will be in place today and welcoming packets will be edited to reflect the process change. System notices will be sent to all vc/vh members in due course.

Issues have been checked, adjusted with data file and followed up with reported companions

= = = = =

San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --