Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To kiss or not that is the question ..

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar

To kiss or not that is the question ..

I know it’s a silly question but I’m really curious to know how providers and hobbyists feel
    About kissing. Are u ladies that are still providing kissing or is it something your not wanting
    to do because of covid? Gentleman is it a deal breaker or do you feel like if she’s ok with providing
    She should be ok with kissing?

Would you be ok if s lady removed dfk from her menu?

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD BlueChile's Avatar
    I think thats a great question!!
    Normally I want the full GFE, tongue sucking, body worshiping but under these conditions I would be OK with a mask and kiss everything else. Actually if a provider was upfront in stating “Temporarily no kissing” I would be more inclined to come out of covid break & take the plung!
    My “Dos Centavos”, Hope this helps sweetie!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've never been a kisser so it doesn't bother me much. But there's really been one provider who made me kiss. Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love to kiss it is part of the experience. Foreplay is half of the fun. Not a deal breaker at this time as long as DATY is available and I can kiss your other lips.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any 2 people can screw, but kissing is what makes it feel intimate. If you say you offer GFE, that should be part of the package.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Idea3.1's Avatar
    For now, I look for providers and AMPs that are actively advertising, or getting reviews about no kissing available. I can’t get sick but have to hobby, so I figure those that are DFK are going to open my chances up quite a bit to becoming ill.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think avoiding kissing right now is a false sense of security. The virus is airborne so whether you’re kissing or not is a moot point. Both partners wearing masks might add a bit of safety but it’s still very close proximity. So I say if you normally offer kissing and you’re continuing to see people, switching to no kissing won’t accomplish much. Kiss away!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ++1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadude601 View Post
    I think avoiding kissing right now is a false sense of security. The virus is airborne so whether you’re kissing or not is a moot point. Both partners wearing masks might add a bit of safety but it’s still very close proximity. So I say if you normally offer kissing and you’re continuing to see people, switching to no kissing won’t accomplish much. Kiss away!

Duly noted, thank you for your feedback.. so what should a gal put then or should she say gfe minus bbfs, no kissing or ss ..
    I wouldn’t want to deceive anyone whether it would be my ad or my friends ad who I help screen for.

Thanks again
    Lex

❤️

Thank you gentleman for ur complete honesty And it was informative

Xo
    Lex
    Last edited by Guest 090321-2; 07-22-2020 at 03:14 PM.

❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just put exactly what your trying to convey. Most guys associate GFE w kissing so put a disclaimer that it doesn’t currently (or ever, if that’s the case) Include kissing.

So I screen for a gal and help her out but one of her appts asked if she was gfe I said YES prior to her appt bc I consider full service to be gfe but she said no dfk bc of covid.. basically her appt was not a happy camper, but I understand.

So now I know what to put on her post from here on out to avoid any confusion and that is to list her activities. I will Also will be posting a disclaimer as suggested.. so that’s why I said thank you for ur feedback.

Thanks again
    Sweet lexxxi dds
    Last edited by Guest 090321-2; 07-22-2020 at 05:38 PM.

❤️

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I usually like to tongue wrestle a lady's tonsils. But for me kissing is not always mandatory. But as far as me tasting her sweet spots front AND back is a must!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadude601 View Post
    Kiss away!
    Serious DFK is a big thing for me, and I may not go back for seconds if it’s not provided on the first visit. With that said, and given the current circumstances, I have developed a higher level of forgiveness. Still, strong DFK always adds a special level of intensity to a session and is a great way to turn me into a regular.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Kissing is a must for me. I also assume GFE includes kissing, but that is not always true.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast