Thread: NikkiG in need of GOOD lawyer

Verified Companion Companion

NikkiG in need of GOOD lawyer

Hey I'm willing to trade services for a good criminal lawyer please text me asap 7192238284

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There are some attorneys on this board, but I would be weary of any of them that would trade services for representation. Nothing good ever comes from it; for the client or the attorney.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^^^ T H I S ^^^

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Alien Don’t EVER get a Monger as your attorney!!!

Girl I personally know many a Courtesan that “hired” mongers as their attorneys and it was their GREATEST regrets of their lives! I actually have the names of these “legal predator” mongers some of which have billboards & tv ads everywhere!

Instead get an attorney whose head is only up his own ass and not looking to get his “head” in YOUR ass, face, etc.!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by HisPanic4Ass View Post
    Girl I personally know many a Courtesan that “hired” mongers as their attorneys and it was their GREATEST regrets of their lives! I actually have the names of these “legal predator” mongers some of which have billboards & tv ads everywhere!

Instead get an attorney whose head is only up his own ass and not looking to get his “head” in YOUR ass, face, etc.!
    You personally know "many" ******s that have done this. That sounds like bullshit. I don't think it's a good idea but when someone starts a sentence with something that is complete bullshit everything after is suspect.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by HisPanic4Ass View Post
    Girl I personally know many a Courtesan that “hired” mongers as their attorneys and it was their GREATEST regrets of their lives! I didn't know there were that many bar card toting attorneys here. The Judge Judy law school graduates here do not count. I actually have the names of these “legal predator” mongers some of which have billboards & tv ads everywhere! Please list them her so OH2 members have adequate warning about them. While we are on the subject of billboards and attorneys, I see very, very few billboards advertising criminal attorneys. The overwhelming majority of billboards I see involve personal injury attorneys who, for the most part, do not practice criminal law. Most criminal law attorneys can't afford the high dollar billboards. Criminal attorneys actually work for their clients who in most circumstances have little or no money. If ya had plenty of money, you would not be out committing crimes. My point OP is why would you hire a personal injury attorney to do criminal work? Do you go to a Mexican food eatery to order say...Chinese??

Instead get an attorney whose head is only up his own ass and not looking to get his “head” in YOUR ass, face, etc.! You seem very butthurt. Maybe you were ill served by an attorney or had your own criminal case that he/she was not able to acheive the result you desired. Criminal attorneys are just that...criminal attorneys. Criminal attorneys are not magicians and pull dismissals out of top hats. Criminal attorneys are also not Jesus, walk on water or perform miracles.
    That's just my humble, inside opinion.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Pretty spot on Doc.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    I have known one attorney that has represented two Providers I know.
    And he handled their cases very well. The former was the only one who got off her charges lightly from the whole group that was at court that day. The latter was able to get conditions set very favourably (sp) for herself and the judge was very considerate of her case when her day in court arrived.

The above attorney was paid his asking fee. Not a barter situation.
    Personally, I would not barter with an attorney.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus78 View Post
    There are some attorneys on this board, but I would be weary of any of them that would trade services for representation. Nothing good ever comes from it; for the client or the attorney.
    That is actually unethical and could get an attorney into trouble.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

It Depends

I am not going to tout how I know this but you should NEVER barter any services for legal representation. IF you want and need a good lawyer still, please shoot me a pm, I'll refer a couple of really good attorneys I know.

She disappeared..
    is she is jail already?