Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Unbothered by gender identities

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have no desire to explore a session with a trans person, pre or post op, that being said i also do not judge those who do. Nor do i judge those who like feet, or watersports, or whatever kink they choose, but i also feel like i should not be forced to partake.
    Trans providers fall under that same umbrella in my mind. Is there room for them here? Hell yes there is. Are there those who wish to partake of their services? There must be. They offer an opportunity for some to explore a taboo (maybe only taboo in their own mind).

I think that male sexuality is far less flexible, maybe its a toxic masculinity thing, i dont know, but this thread feel very judgy and hostile. Maybe its the lack of ability to read emotion through text.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortRound View Post

With that said. Way off topic for pure intense orgasm the flesh light has every lady beat. Well maybe a lady that would use a flesh light on me? Hmm... moving out of the vanilla flavor
    This made me chuckle and want to know what it feels like to have a dick. lol

What if it’s my absorbed fraternal twin brother in there asking wtf his dick is.

*twilight zone music*

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    If you can point out a part of this thread where anyone was judged for not wanting to see trans ppl, please point it out so I can apologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Love OG View Post
    With all due respect, I recently kicked a bigot out of my incall last week for dropping racial slurs, you are not looking much better than him rn.
    So, I'm "almost a bigot" I guess. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    In comparison, most of you heterosexual (fuck it, i will just say it ) white males have had a relatively easy life.

Always expecting ppl to make things easy for you.
    I grew up in damn near poverty after my father beat the shit out of my mother and abandoned us. Had to go live with my grandparents, while my mom busted her ass. Somehow still managed to be the first in my family to go to college. Made it out of that cycle of bullshit. Yeah, easy life. If someone had told me about this magical "White Privilege" I had, perhaps it wouldn't have been so bad. LOL.

You both judged me without knowing a damn thing about me other than that one preference.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Don't take the bait. ^^^^^
    No matter what you say it won't be good enough even though this thread started out with compliments & praise that supported EVERYONE for being themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    So, I'm "almost a bigot" I guess. LOL.

I grew up in damn near poverty after my father beat the shit out of my mother and abandoned us. Had to go live with my grandparents, while my mom busted her ass. Somehow still managed to be the first in my family to go to college. Made it out of that cycle of bullshit. Yeah, easy life. If someone had told me about this magical "White Privilege" I had, perhaps it wouldn't have been so bad. LOL.

You both judged me without knowing a damn thing about me other than that one preference.
    Yeah dude everyone has personal struggles.
    I’m talking about acceptance and societal struggle and the topic is about the hobby.

My statement said “in comparison”.
    Are providers on here saying no “white men”?
    Do ppl make threads about how white men don’t bother them?
    No but you were asking to hand things made easy for you. Things here are pretty easy for you around here, “in comparison”.

Why are you trying to be so offended bc I said if you don’t want to see a trans or possibly might get entangled with one bc you found them attractive initially with no knowledge of their sex change, then you should state you don’t want to see trans?

What does my opinion matter this much to you anyway? Do I make the rules or something?
    Is my opinion or you being tricked by your possible attraction to a trans woman gonna make your dick fall off, will you be tainted by the homo cooties if you look at her pics and want to book her. What will happen?

There are several things I don’t know about a person when I find myself attracted to and sleep with a them. If I find something out and it’s not something that bothers me then it wouldn’t bother me, but say I find out he’s something I despise then I’d have a problem. This is what makes me think you have transphobic tendencies; because you are basically saying if you were attracted to a woman and saw her and had a good time, you would feel “tricked”.

I’m not explaining myself again. I’m getting an understanding for ppls level of reading comprehension and I’m not impressed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Don't take the bait. ^^^^^
    No matter what you say it won't be good enough even though this thread started out with compliments & praise that supported EVERYONE for being themselves.
    Only reason why I "took the bait" was to show the absolute hypocrisy of some people who judge, talk a bunch of smack, and then go running when answered with facts. The "crybully" syndrome. I, too, also said that transgendered providers had a place here, and, yet, this is the place we got to.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Didn’t know I had this much Dandy energy.
    I’ve decided to put together some androgynous looks and be super fly and find some other men to disappoint this weekend. :)

Y’all have a good one, especially my Transgender peeps.

Retired Companion
    Yep another thread to close because someone wants to go off topic - again. How about if you don't have anything nice to say - don't say anything at all. Simple.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5