Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbothered by gender identities

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Ok. I’ll answer your question. I don’t think trans women, who are indeed women, should have to tell you anything to make your life easy. The only reason they would is bc of the judgement and horrid violence Trans woman face for being who they say they are.

If you are worried women you are attracted to might have been born a man, sounds like you and your dick might need to have serious talk about the 21st century and how things done changed, partner!
    I was trying to make life easy for everyone. I'm not going to be the only man that will walk out and not pay if the truth is revealed in-person. Lost pay and time for them, not me. Plus, you can't social engineer my cock into getting hard for something I'm not attracted to...just like I can't socially engineer your pussy getting wet for someone you aren't attracted to. Doesn't matter if it is the 1st Century, the 21st Century, or the 61st Century.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    I was trying to make life easy for everyone. I'm not going to be the only man that will walk out and not pay if the truth is revealed in-person. Plus, you can't social engineer my cock into getting hard for something I'm not attracted to...just like I can't socially engineer your pussy getting wet for someone you aren't attracted to. Doesn't matter if it is the 1st Century, the 21st Century, or the 61st Century.
    Did you say IF!?!?!!?!!!!

Goodnight to you, mister Debate Team Champion of 1969.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Did you say IF!?!?!!?!!!!

Goodnight to you, mister Debate Team Champion of 1969.
    Oh, so, if she pulls a fast one on the guy, all good, huh? So, the next time a guy takes off the condom and you don't notice, all good, huh? Or let's you suck his dick but he has herpes, and you didn't notice? All good, huh?

Oh, so, if she pulls a fast one on the guy, all good, huh? So, the next time a guy takes off the condom and you don't notice, all good, huh? Or let's you suck his dick but he has herpes, and you didn't notice? All good, huh?
    Are you comparing spreading diseases and rape to a sex change???

Yeah I can’t talk to you anymore. Byyyyyeeee.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Are you comparing spreading diseases and rape to a sex change???

Yeah I can’t talk to you anymore. Byyyyyeeee.
    No, I'm talking about "consent". I don't consent to have a transgender "trick me", just like you wouldn't consent to the situations I described.

I'm glad you are done with me. I'm done with you, too.

No, I'm talking about "consent". I don't consent to have a transgender "trick me", just like you wouldn't consent to the situations I described.

I'm glad you are done with me. I'm done with you, too.
    Then maybe you should state you don’t consent to that.

A Trans woman could very easily (mainly for her safety or whatever reason) not consent to disclose her original gender, hence it being 2020 and all of these changes to heteronormativity you aren’t acclimated to.

Maybe you should state “I do not consent to seeing trans” since you’re so worried about it. That wouldn’t be easy enough for you tho, now would it.

Get over yourself. Honestly weird your excessive protesting in this here thread about being unbothered by Transgender ppl.
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 07-28-2020 at 12:56 AM.

Cliffs Notes to this thread:

1) Nobody wants STDs + Nobody wants to be raped

is not equal to

Some ppl want to see Transgender ppl BCD and some do not.

2) If you only want to see a certain type of woman, put it in your bio because

3) Jasmine will turn you mad (might even turn you out!).

4) Transgender ppl do not have the luxury of ppl making things easy for them, or ppl not having to start threads about if they bother them or not, JUST FOR BEING THEIR FUCKING SEEEEELF!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Per your original post: how about we settle on illogical.

If they look like a woman and have lady parts and you’re attracted to them and you can’t tell... then by your thinking, that could be any of us providers including those born a woman.
    If a guy gets his wiener cut off and its turned into a hole, it's not a lady part. Not even close.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I want nothing to do with a transgender person BCD...and I don't think I'm the only one either.
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs...urnalCode=spra

Registered Male (Not Verified) mr peabody's Avatar
    To those who don’t know me, the verdict is still out on the rumors that I used to be a man.
    Perhaps the person who started the rumor also got leery bc my pics are too perfect.
    :))))

Princezz,
    If you really changed, then please don't ever change back, you Rock as this you!
    In 50 years, the availability of chimera technology will make today's arguments seem tame.
    -Mr Peabody
    habeas pulchra corpus

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Got to love a good discussion.

As mentioned before I only want to see and have only been with ladies that have lady parts at birth. I love them in all shapes, sizes, and ethnicities.

Also I have long known that some Ladies that are in the process or have completed transition kink is being with some one that may not know. They are also offended when called on it.

However no judgment. I can accept all as they all. However It would be nice to see that same acceptance reciprocated at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by mr peabody View Post
    Princezz,
    If you really changed, then please don't ever change back, you Rock as this you!
    In 50 years, the availability of chimera technology will make today's arguments seem tame.
    -Mr Peabody
    Yeah man. Stuff is just barely starting to get cooky.

I get the feeling the human-pigs have been around for a while, not like, in this thread or anything... I really wish scientists would hurry up and give every one a brain already, it’s a basic human right imo. Can they extract empathy or compassion genes from stem cells or whatever, yet?

:/

Quote Originally Posted by mr peabody View Post
    Princezz,
    -Mr Peabody
    BTW, I'm still waiting for you to gift me the CRISPR kit I asked for in 2016. :(

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortRound View Post
    However It would be nice to see that same acceptance reciprocated at some point.
    Good luck with that. The "woke" now have a license to discriminate and treat people that disagree with them with contempt.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast