Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Disrespect or On To The Next?

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    Guys, let me ask you this: how many ladies do you contact in a weeks time, to get screened, using the SAME & ONLY 1 provider?

If she says she will no longer be a ref for you, do you disrespect her with insults or keep it moving?

I'd like to think that most of the guys here are more mature than that... I just want to see where some of you stand on this..

XOXO,

Kai HTX
    (Now knowing the whole story)
    Wow
    not cool !
    What's up with folks

I updated my hobby screening process in May because of this type of new day industry drama from certain type members.

Sorry you experienced that disrespectful mess.
    With all the self entitlement going on with verified and unverified members, I'm not surprised this happened to you.
    It's not okay

(Genuine respect & knowing how to "move on" )
    without turning into a
    Neanderthal troll & bashing ladies just cause they don't mesh,
    (is long gone from certain folk.)

I had two members recently get "catty" with me and send long winded bitchery to my PM box.
    > But in coed I noticed they're going on and on about how much of a gentleman they are lol

Why did I decline the two? Because one tried to skip a couple of major screening requirements
    The other has been blocked since the Eccie era.

I applaud & appreciate respectful gentlemen who hobby screen without bitchery.

Stay safe everyone!
    Last edited by Italia DiBella; 07-20-2020 at 09:58 AM.
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥
    ? VISITING HOUSTON ?
    Shhhh... I Don't Always Post Ads, Ask Me💋
    *After* Reading My AboutMe/Profile

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason3D View Post
    19 is extremely excessive. If that's the number who reached out to you who knows how many he actually contacted to waste time with, maybe 50+. My previous post does not include you by the way, you're legit.
    That's a ridiculous number.

I have had some use 3-4 girls. I answer them all and mind my own business. It doesn't happen all the time.

19 is bonkers

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

19 in a week? Damn this dude really believes on having a back up for the back up... WTF lol is always easier to hang up and block a number both ways than to waste time arguing with stupid...at least that's what I do. I see the point of verifying new members, but then everyone that's verified here technically had at least two people vouch for them, but a lot of providers ask for "recent references" which begs the question should we mongers ask for verifiable references too? Lol jk jk

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Maybe that recently it has gotten Soo that taking just 1 or 2 providers reference is that this said providers openly admit they dont keep track of names and or if a client was a gentleman or who asked for taboo services. So now the ladies must Not only screen the clients butt screen the providers giving the reference...........damn

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    Maybe that recently it has gotten Soo that taking just 1 or 2 providers reference is that this said providers openly admit they dont keep track of names and or if a client was a gentleman or who asked for taboo services. So now the ladies must Not only screen the clients butt screen the providers giving the reference...........damn

I was not aware that the provider that he listed as a reference, to whom I contacted did not exactly remember the session. Yet she’s so gave an OK. Everything really just happened after the fact. And like I said it wasn’t dangerous. But now everything I know he’s definitely suspect and I wouldn’t trust him.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    Guys, let me ask you this: how many ladies do you contact in a weeks time, to get screened, using the SAME & ONLY 1 provider?

If she says she will no longer be a ref for you, do you disrespect her with insults or keep it moving?

I'd like to think that most of the guys here are more mature than that... I just want to see where some of you stand on this..

XOXO,

Kai HTX
    After saying she will be or assumed by me that she will because I saw her for a session, if a provider will not be a reference for me, I would hope that she would be respectful and tell me so that I do not use her for a reference anymore. I get that there are lots of providers that are used as stepping stones to see other providers and when they feel that or do references all day every day and not see anyone, I can see how that can be quite cumbersome and tiring.
    Last edited by Wile E Coyote; 07-27-2020 at 09:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2