Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I have wanted this for a long time. *Gangbang* Used up*Glory hole*

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This was a fun thread. Hope you had your fantasy fulfilled. Sounds really hot

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow! Just found this thread. Gang bangs are a blast. I love to set them up for first timers—many hot wives, master slave, daddy babygirl, and civilian sluts.

My provider friends (much experience on another site) who like this kink keep It on the DL because their clientele may not approve of this behavior. Some are born for this. Many find it very addictive.

When younger I would have loved a reverse gang bang but That is too much work. My fave is two girl GBs with a fluffer though that is admittedly harder to arrange in the hobby and get everyone there. Civilian are easier (been to 5-girl GB and large house parties) but the women are of all body types—but attitude makes up for a lot.

I love using collar, leash, and blindfold and leading the GB girl into a room of 5 guys and put her on her knees inside a circle of cocks and take it from there...so many fantasy options. Bisexual GBs are fun too.

Some guys and gals have the fantasy but are too nervous to join in. I suggest a MFM to start.

Also it is great to have a group of guys who enjoy this and know each other —Civilian and hobby. Some of us even went to a bar afterwords to relax after we were drained lol.

Had some gangbangs go 6 to 9 hours (with fluffer), mostly civilian, but even one insatiable hot provider. And the girl outlasted the guys (15-20). We ended up using her double dong on her because she still wasn’t done.

Happy banging y’all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3