Thread: New here, but not a newbie

Verified Hobbyist BCD

New here, but not a newbie

Hello everyone, I'm new to OH2, but have been s hobbyist for many years. I lived in N. Texas for a long time and remember the Usenet Newsgroups. My favorite, of course, was alt.sex.prostitution or asp. Some old timers may remember asp.net which was an evolution from the news groups once the world wide web took off.

Diana of Dallas was popular on the news group at the time.

Times change, but here we are.

I just returned from Germany where I've lived for the past 5 years. I lived in SA before leaving and now am back.

One thing I loved about Germany is that prostitution is legal there. I averaged about 1 visit per month to a local provide, rarely the same one twice. COVID put a huge damper on all hobbyists.

It's good to be back.

Carpe diem, Caveat emptor,

Quid Pro Quo

Carpe Diem, indeed, Bro. Let us know how we can help.

Have fun and stay safe!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How do I get verified? Thanks in advance. QPQ

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. read this:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...yist-Candidate
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE