Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ever wonder...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    SBB makes the point perfectly. There's alot more time involved in a visit than just a hhr or hr. At the end of the day you hope to get what you pay for. If you want to shop at Walmart then do. If you want to shop at whole foods then go for it. The only time you should complain is when you pay a upper tier price and get bad service. That's what reviews are for, to weed out what interests you and what you want to avoid.
    I may not be Ryan Reynolds but I'm not Larry the cable guy either.

I'm just a clean cut respectful average guy looking for some good dirty fun.

Interested in: GFE! Lfk, dfk, bbbj, daty, 69, mpcfs, and msog. Cim is always nice but never expected.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    If you want to get an idea about how one comes up with rates, think about how much you’d charge to pretend you care to please a complete stranger who doesn’t give two shits about you and you’d probably never give the time of day in real life.

In other words, mind your business.
    That's not true for all of us. I'm thankful for the ladies I meet.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    On top of everything else people relocating from California and New York are used to paying sky high prices for everything. One of the reasons local home prices are going through the roof (no pun intended).

If they are associated with the tech industry they are being offered higher or matching salaries plus huge relocation bonus.

As far as they are concerned life is good. It's Disney Land and Sin City.

Paying a little more for sex, drugs and rock n roll is least of their worries.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    -Dallas standard
    Full GFE/CFS with Bbbj hhr180 hr 300 maybe +50-100 for extras
    CFS/Cbj/no GFE hhr120 hr 200

These are average estimates but believe they are a fair price for what our Dallas ladies offer

-Sol.

P.S also I don't know how I ended up in Austin threads. Was browsing through Dallas and got redirected here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    If you want to get an idea about how one comes up with rates, think about how much you’d charge to pretend you care to please a complete stranger who doesn’t give two shits about you and you’d probably never give the time of day in real life.

In other words, mind your business.
    that's all fine and dandy...but then providers need to stop saying "I love what I do" in their ads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2