Introducing it to your penis while having no desire to deflate
    Hungrily enjoying the perfect team for my penitarian diet
    Saturating and sucking every time it’s in motion, in and out of my mouth
    Forcing every inch further toward my skillful tonsils
    Giving expert rotation with every dive into my warmth
    Feeling your shaft pulsate traveling sensations created by fulfillment
    Sweet secretions temporarily have my taste buds on frenzy
    Double handed strokes and an absorbent tongue put this quest to an end
    Continuing to move you globally with visits from my deep throat maneuvers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I do not have a poem, but I do have a one sided story. You hear my thoughts and what I say and get to fill in the rest.
    Hope you like it.

Titled best last hour of my sex life.

I met Mandy 10 days ago, what whirlwind it has been, I am so excited to get to see her. It was only supposed to be a single night, she asked me to put on the cage and she locked the lock. It felt so good, and she swore that when I get to orgasm it will be the most intense pleasurable climax I have ever had, and I believe her! My hand is trembling as I knock on the door, the anticipation is killing me.

She answers the door total nude, I mean she does not have to worry about me doing anything to her, I am all locked up and can't even get hard! I kiss her hard and deep, I know if I do not great her like this she will be displeased!

I tell her "I am so happy to see you again, it has been such a long wait, I am excited and turned on" . . .
    "Oh you have good and bad news, great lets hear the good news first". . . "Oh exciting yes, I remember your friend from college you lived with her for a few years and yes I remember that she has a daughter Wendy, you showed me the picture of her at that last pool party you went too"

I am thinking to myself oh man she was so hot, her tits were falling out of that tiny swimsuit damn I hope she is here!
    . . .
    "great news she is back in town and asked you for a favor" I like the way this is heading!! "So what is the bad news"
    . . . "Oh her boyfriend has his birthday and it is a big one, he is turning 18, and she wanted you to help her celebrate it special, sounds great I hope she has fun!, what is the bad news?" . . . "Oh she asked you to do a threesome with her and her boyfriend for his 18th that sounds amazing lucky guy, oh and he is the one you said she told you had the HUGE cock?" . . . "Oh I cannot be unlocked today you need to save yourself for him?. . Of course I understand he should have a special time, and I know you want to help her. . Oh Yes I understand since he is only 18 he won't be able to give foreplay to both of you, and with his HUGE cock he may hurt you, so yes I can get you wet and perform foreplay oral so you are ready to take it."

Damn I am so horny, I can't believe I have to stay locked I know better than to ask her she will just extend it for even asking!! Of course after 10 days, my cock has been properly trained to not even try to get hard, since the cage just stops it, and the pain is numbing. "oh what is that dear, yeah I do have some room in the cage I am having trouble getting hard anymore, it is like it is trained to not grow since it can't be free" . . . . " Oh that was part of the plan, you think we need to buy a smaller cage and shrink it down? Of course Mandy whatever you want, ok so you don’t want to talk about it anymore I will order the cage." . . . "yes I would love to hear what your plans for the threesome are"
    Secretly of course it will be killing me knowing some lucky guy is fucking both of them all night and having a great time while I am locked up. but in a sick way I almost wish I could be there to hear and see it.

"Oh you hope she is like her Mom and wants to eat his seed out of your pussy. . You need an excuse to get her to go some lesbian with you. . " . . . "Oh your big rule is if you eat his seed out of her pussy the birthday boy gets to put it in your bum?? Wow crazy rule sounds hot"

I wonder if Wendy realizes that Mandy has had her Dad's cock in her ass. . . I am beginning to think that I will never get to be hard and cum. . Is it wrong of me to almost hope that I get to prepare both of them for the next threesome they setup. .