Thread: The wife you WISH you had! SOLO or double with MychelleP...May 13=16

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar

The wife you WISH you had! SOLO or double with MychelleP...May 13=16

The wife you WISH you had!!

Fucktastic rockin & rollin with one of the HOTTEST old ladies in the biz!!

I luv sex and sharing it with friends in the bed,the couch,the floor...hell I even like getting pounded over the coffee table..lol!!!

AND if you are REALLY adventurous...let's add my guy to the mix for one helluva "hot wife" session....OR my girlfriend for a sinfully good threesome!

So bring those yummy balls over and let me show you how "an old married woman" can blow your mind and rock your soul!!

I have a very "sexually eclectic" appetite that allows me to provide a wide variety of sexual experiences!!

I enjoy giving bubble baths/snuggling/sensual body rubs/foot massages/body worship and sharing good conversations horizontally!!

I specialize in prostate milking/strap-on/fem-dom /crossdressing /sensory depravation/ oily handjobs/tease & denial...just to name a few!!

I luv a good romp in the sheets...Spank my ass/pull my hair/talk dirty to me...and ride me like ya stole me!!

I have luscious long lower lips for a yummy snack!!

{I like my gents from 25 to 100.....and ALL colors in the crayon box}

$100 halfhour
    $200 hour
    $250 ninetyminutes
    $300 twohours
    ASK FOR DOUBLES DONATIONS!!

INCALL

Omaha..May 13 from 6pm to 10pm....May 14 & 15 from 9am to 10pm....May 16 from 9am to 1030am

doubles with MychelleP
    Attachment 21755
    Last edited by DallasRain; 05-08-2018 at 08:10 PM.