Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DreamGirlNextDoor has just been recalled to Heaven

Smile DreamGirlNextDoor has just been recalled to Heaven

DreamGirlNextDoor was in a serious car wreck June 21st, Father’s Day and at 7 pm tonight, she was recalled to Heaven. May she Rest In Peace.

DreamGirlNextDoor was a tall, 5’-7” beauty with a nice tan, flawless body and not an ounce of fat. She had a great big white smile with mesmerizing blue eyes and sexy smooth long legs. DGND was the best GFE in San Antonio and had great IOP.

She was one of God’s true unicorns. She had a beautiful heart and a great personality. She lived her life on her terms and was fiercely independent. She was very photogenic and loved art and art projects. She had a good memory and a sharp mind.

I had known her for 7 years and we would hang out together 3-4 times a week, so when we fought, it was like an old married couple. She never argued with emotion but rather would use her sharp mind, good memory and logic to make her points. It was extremely challenging to win an argument with her but it was also fun. It is the small things in life you remember and cherish about someone else.

May She Rest In Peace!
    ��������������������
    Last edited by robexar; 07-14-2020 at 09:03 PM.

RIP, indeed. I only met her once, but I remember every moment. She had the best “fuck me now” look of anyone in these parts, and she came through. We aren’t blessed with women like her every day, and she will be missed by many.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Robexar you have described her exactly as I knew her. She was one of the first girls I met in the hobby and we became friends.
    She was an amazing woman and I will miss her dearly . Rest in peace.

Sadly I only met her once outside of the hobby before I knew she was in the hobby. My apologies for posting an earlier memorial about her after her accident, that was the info I was given by several of her RW friends. She was a bubbly sweet person that was very obviously loved by many outside this forum. She will be missed and is in a much better place now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    RIP she will be missed.

Sorry to read this. Prayers for her to be welcomed above.

Also...

I will take this opportunity to remind everyone that Real World information is never ever allowed to be posted in these forums.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    [Staff edit. M] Was a true unicorn. Her smile, her humor and her stubbornness will be truly missed. I'm glad I got to know her and call her a friend. One thing about those who knew her, "she always did things her way".

Truly sorry to read this after the initial reports.

May she Rest In Peace,

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    It is always heart breaking to lose a loved one and close friend. She will surely be missed. May her energy be free now. I'll say a prayer for her and her family.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very sad - I too had the pleasure of her company and we had txtd several times recent. Condolences to everyone in the hobby hurting and her family.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool RIP

Rest in Peace, DGND. Prayers and blessings to your family and loved ones.

Peace.

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    RIP.... GOD Bless her family through these times.

Verified Hobbyist BCD the juicy j's Avatar
    Oh wtf...glad to have met her and may she rest in peace. What a year...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Well, they say the good die young. In this case, that would be very true. RIP Dream Girl.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw DGND a couple of times and then stopped seeing her BCD. Once i even dropped off an almond croissant from La Panaderia when she was working, and i was not seeing her as a client. We were always going to go horseback riding, just as friends, but are schedules never meshed, and then Covid came around. Forget the hobby stuff, I wish I could tell her how much I appreciated her as a person.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast