Thread: HeidiBaby: Hi time with Heidi ... Again!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work

HeidiBaby: Hi time with Heidi ... Again!

Companion's Handle: HeidiBaby
    Date of Visit: 07/13/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, Text or Call
    Phone Number: 214-694-8600
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?94382HeidiBaby
    City, State: Tyler, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Catch up chit-chat, hugging, cuddling, body worship, cbj, cfs, mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 45 minutes
    Donation: 150 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 30ish
    Hair Color and Length: Dark Blonde?
    Smoking Status: Unk, if she does I couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Approx 5'4", 130lbs, perky all natural C+/D boobs, curvy beautiful and sexy body, sexy caboose, flawlessly smooth & fair skin, sparkling eyes and welcoming smile.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    I've seen Heidi several times over the past 3 years and she's always a pleasure. Great conversationalist, fun, lots of laughs, responds well to courtesy and good behavior. She travels with her dog who is hardly noticed except upon initial entry.
    Heidi sent me a text she was in town and I was happy to make a little time. I arrived at her door and as it opened that beaming smile greeted me. Dressed in casual shorts and a loose blouse she looked like the hot girl next door that drives you crazy with her sexy curves. A little catch up and she expressed some frustrations over STG and other sites going down recently. I suggested OH2 so she has set up a profile today. Anyway, got right to it with rubbing all over her curves. A hot CBJ and I was ready. Straight to mish to watch those boobs and look into her eyes. I look forward to the next time we can get together.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wondered about her after seeing her on stg. Thanks for the review. Shame she's cbj though.

I have heard of covered, but ...

She had covered stitches from appendectomy? OMG!