I’ve been bitching about not getting pussy but in reality I’ve been fucking my regular rotation for over 2 years. I don’t disclose who they are because I don’t want them to suffer any economical hardship for seeing Da Great. Not at least until I guess I clean up Da Great, but trust me I feel now like I lost a great friend. Having to go outside of my persona for years is anguishing my spirit. The deal is these females are part of my regular rotation but I’m still getting tired of their vaginas. It’s like I’m married to ten different women without the nagging. So populace how do you’ll feel about seeing the same female repeatedly or the same gent, please I would like the male and female perspectives on this point the only people I plead with to not give their opinion herein is tbone, universal and Jessie Jane. Please keep your negativity away. Thank you . Da Great. #ecciecoedking#stripclublord#imstillthere#familia# cosablacko#connected#modtiesnowadminlockedin#shine damajestic. I Am Da KING OF HOUSTON!