Thread: Regulars! How many of us are them!

BANNED!

Regulars! How many of us are them!

I’ve been bitching about not getting pussy but in reality I’ve been fucking my regular rotation for over 2 years. I don’t disclose who they are because I don’t want them to suffer any economical hardship for seeing Da Great. Not at least until I guess I clean up Da Great, but trust me I feel now like I lost a great friend. Having to go outside of my persona for years is anguishing my spirit. The deal is these females are part of my regular rotation but I’m still getting tired of their vaginas. It’s like I’m married to ten different women without the nagging. So populace how do you’ll feel about seeing the same female repeatedly or the same gent, please I would like the male and female perspectives on this point the only people I plead with to not give their opinion herein is tbone, universal and Jessie Jane. Please keep your negativity away. Thank you . Da Great. #ecciecoedking#stripclublord#imstillthere#familia# cosablacko#connected#modtiesnowadminlockedin#shine damajestic. I Am Da KING OF HOUSTON!

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Hell Yeah!

DO NOT
    MENTION MY NAME
    AGAIN. Thank you

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    I’ve been bitching about not getting pussy but in reality I’ve been fucking my regular rotation for over 2 years. I don’t disclose who they are because I don’t want them to suffer any economical hardship for seeing Da Great. Not at least until I guess I clean up Da Great, but trust me I feel now like I lost a great friend. Having to go outside of my persona for years is anguishing my spirit. The deal is these females are part of my regular rotation but I’m still getting tired of their vaginas. It’s like I’m married to ten different women without the nagging. So populace how do you’ll feel about seeing the same female repeatedly or the same gent, please I would like the male and female perspectives on this point the only people I plead with to not give their opinion herein is tbone, universal and Jessie Jane. Please keep your negativity away. Thank you . Da Great. #ecciecoedking#stripclublord#imstillthere#familia# cosablacko#connected#modtiesnowadminlockedin#shine damajestic. I Am Da KING OF HOUSTON!
    What are you talking about? I try to read your post but end up with a headache.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    All members are reminded that the coed forums are OPEN to replies by any or all registered members with forum access.

No member "owns" any thread, although the OP can ask for his/her thread to be closed, and staff may or may not agree to do so.

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified) crowbar's Avatar
    - it's a jungle out there kiddies, have a very fruitful day -

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    The name of the game is variety FOR MEN. That being said, I always give references and oddly enough my clients come back eventually. Us providers don't own any gents and vice versa. But I have seen some around 10 years who won't go anywhere else. If they are satisfied with me, who am I to change a thing.

On a personal note in real life, I'm more comfortable with only 1. But as I said, men have a more active sexual imagination than most women. Myself included.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    The name of the game is variety FOR MEN. That being said, I always give references and oddly enough my clients come back eventually. Us providers don't own any gents and vice versa. But I have seen some around 10 years who won't go anywhere else. If they are satisfied with me, who am I to change a thing.

On a personal note in real life, I'm more comfortable with only 1. But as I said, men have a more active sexual imagination than most women. Myself included.
    It’s only variety from... “at home”... but if you find someone you click with, and she is not sitting waiting for you like Peggy Bundy with the leg swinging, but rather welcomes you, pampers you and fucks you, well, why wouldn’t you return?

It’s like going back to your favorite restaurant. You know what you’re getting, and you like it!
    -Let?s have fun-

Preferred activities: CFS, Bbbj, CIM, LFK, DFK, FaceFucking, Snowballing, DATY, Pegging
    Required setting: Incall, preferably not a hotel/motel

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve been a regular to a few ladies that I just click with, but sometimes cut back when i start to catch feelings, especially when I know I’m not their type lol.