Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Getting my boobs done so I’ll be taking off for a little while.

Verified Companion Companion SpinnerCindy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haymaker View Post
    Darlin', you post all the pix you want.
    As far as the healing, did you ever see the movie, BREAST MEN ...? It is sort of a documentary, about the men who invented breast implants ... and it was in Houston.
    I am not fooling.
    There was a scene where the surgeon is examining the patient some weeks after surgery. He is finding everything healing quite well, and then instructs her to massage her breasts daily, to enhance the suppleness. Did your surgeon instruct you regards that?

So the MD is demonstrating the technique, and surprise surprise, she LIKES it, and she squirms a bit as he is massaging the augmented breast.
    This catches his attention, and he stops ... after all, an MD is not allowed to touch for the purpose of arousal, not hers nor his own.
    But the woman asks him, "Why did you stop? Can you do that again?"

The point is, we have not met yet, but it occurred to me that you might wish to have a personal assistant of sorts, a man with really good hands, large, strong, sensitive, intuitive hands to provide this therapeutic, restorative massage for you ... I imagine you might wish someone to provide this tender service.

And I am willing to be the provider for the provider.

What do you think?

Am I completely off my rocker? But THAT is a separate issue.

Get well soon.
    I hope we can meet, and that you might introduce me to the 'girls.'
    No, I haven’t seen the movie... BUTTTTT...
    OMG! YESSSSS! You are so right! My surgeon did demonstrate and teach me how to massage them... and good lord; IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD!!!
    I LOVE them played with. During my time off while healing, I literally just play with them all day everyday. Lol.
    It’s amazing feeling!! I would not mind at all getting a massage or two ;)

I’m not completely healed yet, but the pain is getting tolerable enough to slowly get back into providing...
    it has seriously boosted my confidence & self esteem! My body is so perfect now, I wish I would’ve done this a long time ago!!

Here’s a couple random selfies I’ve taken; or follow me on Snapchat, as I am a selfie queen and post pics constantly! (SpinnerCindy)
    543BA083-2B41-458F-BE4D-F161C8A78738.jpg85964F14-2AED-46EC-B897-6CBC47B243F6.jpg
    3DFB5541-5C6F-4D34-BF9A-364839CDDB68.jpg6522FE13-C971-474E-952F-27E70CC51172.jpg
    A394CAA6-979D-4D62-9BF2-7BD07D31AA5F.jpgF9C36A06-4E92-45CA-BD9A-7770968A979A.jpg
    Last edited by SpinnerCindy; 08-17-2020 at 12:45 AM.

Follow me on Snapchat & Twitter: spinnercindy

Follow me on Instagram: spinnercindyxoxo
    *NO AA*

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You look great! I can’t wait to meet you.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Mitth'raw'nuruodo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy View Post
    OMG! YESSSSS! You are so right! My surgeon did demonstrate and teach me how to massage them... and good lord; IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD!!!
    I LOVE them played with. During my time off while healing, I literally just play with them all day everyday. Lol.

I’m not completely healed yet, but the pain is getting tolerable enough to slowly get back into providing...
    it has seriously boosted my confidence & self esteem! My body is so perfect now, I wish I would’ve done this a long time ago!!

Here’s a couple random selfies I’ve taken; or follow me on Snapchat, as I am a selfie queen and post pics constantly! (SpinnerCindy)
    543BA083-2B41-458F-BE4D-F161C8A78738.jpg85964F14-2AED-46EC-B897-6CBC47B243F6.jpg
    3DFB5541-5C6F-4D34-BF9A-364839CDDB68.jpg6522FE13-C971-474E-952F-27E70CC51172.jpg
    A394CAA6-979D-4D62-9BF2-7BD07D31AA5F.jpgF9C36A06-4E92-45CA-BD9A-7770968A979A.jpg
    These pictures are awesome. You're very beautiful

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Damn nice indeed! I'm glad you're happy.

Thank you y’all ;)
    I can’t wait so have someone play with them already!!! ;)

*NO AA*

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy View Post

You're beautiful! And you remind me of an Army OCS cadet I was messing around with back in San Antonio. I miss that girl
    .. could've been the one.
    US Army Vet
    I'm a clean DD free and fully vaccinated gentleman. Here for fun and good times!
    Over 30 reviews posted on Eccie and Oh2 of established providers.
    ATTENTION! I do not see BSC Republican providers. Do not contact me. Thank you!

TRUMP LOST!
    #Peace #HobbySafe

:

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good... lord. You look amazing! Sexy as hell! I’m going to keep an eye out for your ads, I’ll be looking to see you! Damn.

Registered Male (Not Verified) 1TxCharmer's Avatar
    My ex-fiancee just had her ta-ta's reduced...she had the implants removed. She has been recovering now for 6 weeks. She still lives with me and I've been taking care of her 24/7. She had 36 ddd and with implants removed she is still 36d and very lovely. Now that they have healed to this point i can't help her with the lotion and gauze because, well, she's healed to that point and her faith forbids me to see her now or help her bathe. ...yeah, its a long story, but the point is this. Healing after ta-ta surgery takes a little while.
    Size, shape, color...it's all good! Very Good!

Wants: DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, Mish, K9, CG, RCG.
    Everything else is icing on top...so to speak.

Would Love PM during BBBJ if you have the will to perform!

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    A+ awesomeness
    Nice work, Beauty!
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥
    HOUSTON ☆ MAY 3rd
    INCALL / OUTCALL
    45N near Downtown Locations
    *Details--->>My AboutMe/Profile

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD Swarley69's Avatar
    You look fantastic cindy!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    have been following your snaps and awesome to see that you are so happy with them and they look like they are healing well. you might already seen this but heres a video on massaging them if you need :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4F6a9F91pI

Verified Companion (RIP)
    You remind me of Sasha Luss in some of your hot pics....

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    Late to this thread but VERY nice , great size for your frame
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Aw thanks everybody!
    I’m super happy with my new additions! They for sure are a confidence boost!!
    My body is flawless now ;)

*NO AA*

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    I hope everything went well for you, but you did not need to do that your breasts were perfect!
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast