Thread: Fort Worth has no play $

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

Fort Worth has no play $

That's why you guys have no established ladies visiting. Smurf and Jules were inquiring about places to stay n play. They dont wanna waste their time on lamo ft worth guys. Ck needs to take this waste of time Fort Worth section off. Ec knew it was a no mans land b4 they cashed in
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryrd View Post
    That's why you guys have no established ladies visiting. Smurf and Jules were inquiring about places to stay n play. They dont wanna waste their time on lamo ft worth guys. Ck needs to take this waste of time Fort Worth section off. Ec knew it was a no mans land b4 they cashed in
    Bashing the FW section again huh??
    Where do you get off, you been on here like 5 minutes and have an opinion on every guy out here in Fort Worth.
    Why don’t you worry about yourself and mind your damn business. Besides, how you know what kind of business they been getting, you their pimp????

Smurf is in Richardson, not Fort Worth. Plenty of guys commented on where she should set up. Besides, she said the 5 July and she never came. Jules is in Plano, not Fort Worth, Comments were made for her too.

If you don’t like the Fort Worth section, carry your ass over to the Dallas section and STFU. Damn newbies think they own everything around here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dang old timer. I have not called out any of you losers in Fort Worth. If the shoe fits you though.... You need to get a grip. I'm pretty sure you own nothing in Fort Worth or Dallas. And I can play or post wherever I choose. I don't do the 820 loop girls though unless you have some good info lol
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Dang old timer. I have not called out any of you losers in Fort Worth. If the shoe fits you though.... You need to get a grip. I'm pretty sure you own nothing in Fort Worth or Dallas. And I can play or post wherever I choose. I don't do the 820 loop girls though unless you have some good info lol
    You didn’t call anyone out, your damn first comment called everyone here lamo. And your right, you can play we’re you want but if this section bothers you so much, then why you over here???
    Guys are going to see whoever they want, whoever fits their likes and needs, and whoever fits their chosen expense limits.

Sorry that doesn’t fit your damn personal agenda, but we really don’t care about your agenda. Best thing to do is mind your own damn business and quit all your damn bitchin.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So post a lot old timer. You have no ladies to recommend in the ft worth area? I'm still good in my hood FYI

So post a lot old timer. You have no ladies to recommend in the ft worth area? I'm still good in my hood FYI
    You haven’t asked, all you have done is bitch and moan. If your good in your hood, then what’s your problem with Fort Worth. Sounds like you just bitchin to be bitchin. Kind of like a troll.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This Forum covers Arlington and for locations that include Grand Prairie (DFW Airport) and any geography to the west of Dallas. I have seen many lovely ladies in this area and will continue to do so.

I like this forum and will continue to support it.

I have no problems with the Fort Worth scene. I work in Dallas but when COVID started I moved to my weekend place outside Fort Worth which I originally bought as an AirBNB. I have had no problem finding quality ladies to visit and I always visit their incall on the first visit and if no signs of BSC I arrange an outcall. Since i'm probably in Fort Worth for the remainder of the year I will not waste time and money on girls just stopping by for a couple of days and moving on. I prefer to give my time and money to a Fort Worth area girl who could do outcalls and build a long term working relationship. I think my style is typical for this area and allot of the Fort Worth girls build regulars who are good for a 1 hour outcall where the provider avoids paying for a hotel and dealing with customers who cancel and waste their time. Dallas allot of married guys who need a girl with an incall and want a half hour or less. Yeah a girl who travels and bounces around thinking she will stop in Fort Worth for 2 days and be all Pirate ****** will be disappointed.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I totally agree ahab11. I prefer the safe outcall visits also after screening the lovely lady. Can't have to many regulars with awsome service n rates. They know they can always cancel/delay me if that get a better $ offer. Price a pay for being a cheap azz ��
    Last edited by Stryrd; 07-29-2020 at 01:18 PM.

I totally agree ahab11. I prefer the safe outcall visits also after screening the lovely lady. Can't have to many regulars with awsome service n rates. They know they can always cancel/delay me if that get a better $ offer. Price a pay for being a cheap azz ��
    You prove more and more with every post that you are a provider using hobbyist account.

No hobbyist is going to bitch as much as you do about other hobbyist looking for deals. They definitely won’t call them cheap asses. Get a life

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's still good in my hood corpuss. Not my fault you have no play $ dude and ladies don't do ft worth because of guys like you. I have $ to provide though smh. Hoppy on Garth

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpusprowler View Post
    You prove more and more with every post that you are a provider using hobbyist account.

No hobbyist is going to bitch as much as you do about other hobbyist looking for deals. They definitely won’t call them cheap asses. Get a life
    There is no doubt that there are providers who have hobbyists accounts, and more than likely verified it themselves. With the IP address being the only way to determine a multi-handle, there are ways around getting caught and besides, this site being a provider friendly site, I would not be surprised if the staff here knows all the mandles anyway.

Be careful about directly accusing a hobbyist handle of being a mandle of a provider, ck1492 will ask you for proof and when you cannot produce a post or PM of an admission, which will never happen, then he will give you points that will never expire so that you will be on the cusp of a permanent vacation for the rest of your time on this site, and ban you from the ML and Coed Discussion forums, also for life.