Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Positive....it sucks

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I would gladly make a run for you if needed.

Registered Male (Not Verified) bigrich75's Avatar
    this stuff does suck... had allergy symptoms for several days getting worse till finally went to get a drive thru check up and bam, positive. so far now into my 11th day its basically "mild"symptoms which still suck. do you know what are very good otc stuff that works for this damm dry hack cough?

Guest Companion
    The OTC drugs I took were Mucinex-D, Coricidin, Oscillococcinum, Centrum, Zinc. What really helped with the cough was the inhaler they prescribed. My cough got really bad and my oxygen levels so low that the coughing was hard and would stop my breathing. I hope you get better soon. I know what you are going thru is tough. Tr c t me anytime 210.904.1148.

Guest Companion
    Let me say thank you to all those that kept me company with texts and pm's. I am still trying to get caught up on replying to everyone. I have not ignored anyone, just had such a large response. I will message each of you back. Our community here is completely awesome. I am very happy to be apart of it.

With that being said, I have been cleared by my doctor. Covid-19 test came back negative. I even got my taste and smell back. I was so glad for that bc i had read a few articles stating that they may have long term affects or even permanent. So thank goodness I have it back!! I am feeling great these days. It really sucked yall. I almost had to be admitted but was able to keep fighting. I am to stubborn to have let that take me.

I have thought long and hard about my decision to return to the hobby now, and honestly i need the stress relief this hobby can give way too much lol. I bought a Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer so before any person enters into my home will have to allow me to check their temperature. I am looking forward to seeing all you wonderful people again, but if you have ANY symptoms (even if you think it is just allergies) then i ask that you do not visit me and go get tested.

For those of you that have doubts, please take this serious. I may have only had a mildly-moderate case but it was still horrible. And I have friends that have lost loved ones to Covid-19.

Be safe out there and look for my posts later today. But I am posting a new photo album in a few, so feel free to go by my profile a check me out!!

🥰💋💋💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad your negative, hopefully you now have some immunity.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Peter Gozinya's Avatar
    Glad to know you recovered well. And thanks for sharing with our community
    I do pedicures on camel toes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3