Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Positive....it sucks

Guest Companion

Positive....it sucks

Well i had thought i had really bad allergies with the grass and ragweed pollen count high this week, until i lost the ability to taste and smell anything. So last night I went in to Methodist Stone Oak and after being screened and having all but one of the symptoms I was taken straight to a room. I was tested and after the longest 45 minutes of my life (and a really bad nose bleed from the swab test they took), I heard those dreaded words, "yup, you are definitely positive for Covid-19". The room spun around me as I was given information and instructions on what seemed like fast forward. Luckily I have a "mildly-moderate" case, at the moment. My oxygen saturation levels are at 93. I bought an oximeter so I can keep track bc the doctor told me once my saturation levels get to 90 that I need to come back immediately and at that point I would be admitted and put on a ventilator. Today im still holding at 93, thank God. I was given a prescription for an albuterol inhaler with a device to draw it better into my lungs and meds for nausea. I was told to continue taking the OTC meds that I had been (Mucinex-D, Coricidin, Oscillococcinum, Centrum, Zinc) and to make sure i stayed completely hydrated. Im also on blood pressure medicine and Valium already (thank God for my Valium bc last night my anxiety was so high I had a panic attack. This shit is scary. I had break taking a hobby vacation and was going to be back this Monday but that now of course has changed. The couple ppl that I had been in contact with, when I told them they freaked out of course, but this one guy got really angry with me asking if I knew I had it when he had come over the day before. I was really upset. I did not. I do not even know at what point, where, or who I was exposed by. But I was among those that are out almost everyday eating in the restaurants when I can and going to the grocery stores and other shopping. I always wear my mask, wash my hands, and use hand sanitizer. Still I contracted it. I live alone with my 2 cats and my dog so it is really lonely, depressing, im worried and scared, and sick on top of it. It feels like an upper respiratory infection/flu/really bad case of allergies. I started my symptoms, this would be day 5 so about 10 days left of quarantine.

For those that doubt it, this shit is real. And the only good precaution that works is to stay home as much as possible. This is serious and we need to take this serious. It sucks a lot. I feel terrible.

My suggestion to those that need a good release get online and check out the adult online stores. I have had many men find they enjoy vibrators, Fleshlights, and prostate massagers. My best friend right now is my wand lol. Even though I'm sick if I don't get my release then my anxiety is up, im moody and get angry easily. Sex is essential. I believe that. It can boost your serotonin levels and reduce stress, but just please be safe out there.

If anyone wants to text me, feel free. 210.385.8025. My work line is in the process of a port which is taking forever so reach me at that number. Texting is best bc I'm sleeping a lot or feel to sick to talk, but I would love some "human" interaction so feel free to text me.

Hope this posts find each of you well. I'll keep yall updated as I can.

Tif

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    sending ya positive vibes and hugs!

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    Very sorry to hear this but thank you for your detailed report on your experiences with symptoms and medical protocol. Everybody knows at least a little about this disease but many don't know a lot. Stories like yours help broaden people's knowledge. You seem like a very brave and strong person and I'm sure you will persevere.
    In the Night...In The Dark

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad you only have a mild case hope you get to feeling better.

Thank you for your post, I appreciate it and do hope the best for you on your road to recovery.

To my knowledge you are the first in our local group to publically acknowledge your testing positive.

I know all of us appreciate your honesty.

Thanks to you again.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    Thank you for being so candid and I’m terribly sorry u are going through this. If u need anything as a sister provider I’d be happy to drop u off a care package at ur door step (non contact of course) .. soup, Gatorade, snacks, masks and just something to lift ur spirits.. pm me or text me.. 210-987-0870.

I have a drs appt rn but will be available after 3... don’t hesitate to text.

Wishing u a speedy recovery beautiful!

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD Capital_G's Avatar
    Thanks for coming clean, hopefully everyone in the Hobby will do so and not risk anyone's health.
    *** Capital_G | LV, NV - Twitter/X: Capital_G_LV ***

Here's hoping that you make a rapid and complete recovery. Sounds like you're doing the right things to treat yourself and protect others.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I hope you get well soon.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    So sorry to hear! Get well soon <3 <3
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Best wishes, babe - hope ya get well soon!!

Oh no! Get better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    To my knowledge you are the first in our local group to publically acknowledge your testing positive. I know all of us appreciate your honesty.
    Mega +1. Get well soon!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    Thank you for your post, I appreciate it and do hope the best for you on your road to recovery.

To my knowledge you are the first in our local group to publically acknowledge your testing positive.

I know all of us appreciate your honesty.

Thanks to you again.
    Actually the second. Robexar was the first.

UptownTiffani is our first local lady.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast