Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you dealing with the current pandemic?

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    I’ve gained more strength in my left arm.
    +1 on playing it safe!

I started gifting lube back in April to those gents who are playing safe and handling their business at home during this time.
    Stay safe all ~

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I got sick in November and I believe it was this crap. So I'm working and wearing a mask when asked to. Other than that, my life hasn't changed.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    I don't really pay much attention to the virus. The one between 1968 and 1970 killed over 100,000 Americans and about a million world wide.
    Except we aren't even a year into it and the US has lost over 100k so far...

I do believe being forced to wear a mask EVERYWHERE will help the pandemic. In the beginning people were alarmed and a shortage of mask was all the frenzy. Now plenty of mask and sanitizing supplies. And not to mention toilet paper. Lol

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I go to Walgreens near closing time at night when there aren't that many people out.
    Always wear my mask, I use Lysol spray (in purse)on shopping buggies/baskets.
    Prepare my own food.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I do believe being forced to wear a mask EVERYWHERE will help the pandemic. In the beginning people were alarmed and a shortage of mask was all the frenzy. Now plenty of mask and sanitizing supplies. And not to mention toilet paper. Lol
    Plenty of masks only if its free. Rich non-minority neigborhoods have cops distributing masks and in minority places, they distribute tickets...mandating this crap hurts minorities who cant afford ppe. New York is a text book example of why these mandates hurt minorities. Lots of them now have court cases and fines to resolve.

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    In all honesty I'm simply doing what I've been doing. Washing my hands, being clean etc. I'm not going to overly stress myself out over this virus . I pretty much dont think about it, but in my favor I literally walk 5 miles a day for my work.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I got sick in November and I believe it was this crap. So I'm working and wearing a mask when asked to. Other than that, my life hasn't changed.
    Omg me too. I have never experienced anything like that and I don’t ever want to. So basically, I’ve been dusting the cobwebs off my girl only here and there.

Another lockdown sounds dreadful, I just want to make out damn it.

I can tell ppl are super horny. I feel like every single person I encounter in the grocery store wants to have an orgy right there in the freezer isle. I think guys think bc we all have masks on we won’t notice them checking us out hardcore. It’s like: I CAN SEE YOU!!! I bet if I said hey wanna fuck in the corner by the eggs, they’d immediately say yes.

I’m not rubbing it out anymore than normal. I’m on my regular fap schedule: go weeks without doing it, and then all of a sudden spend the whole day perfecting my multitasking motor skills by simultaneous muff stuffing & dismantling my clit, all damn day (tho??? What’s my problem?).
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 07-15-2020 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Omg me too. I have never experienced anything like that and I don’t ever want to. So basically, I’ve been dusting the cobwebs off my girl only here and there.

Another lockdown sounds dreadful, I just want to make out damn it.

I can tell ppl are super horny. I feel like every single person I encounter in the grocery store wants to have an orgy right there in the freezer isle. I think guys think bc we all have masks on we won’t notice them checking us out hardcore. It’s like: I CAN SEE YOU!!! I bet if I said hey wanna fuck in the corner by the eggs, they’d immediately say yes.

I’m not rubbing it out anymore than normal. I’m on my regular fap schedule: go weeks without doing it, and then all of a sudden spend the whole day perfecting my multitasking motor skills by simultaneous muff stuffing & dismantling my clit, all damn day (tho??? What’s my problem?).
    It's definitely a change to be so sexually active to 0 lol. I haven't done it yet. I'm not saying I'm immune to the virus. But my life hasn't stopped and I love the extra clit licks I'm getting from these gents who have been on lockdown for many months with no sign of female companionship. They dive face first. As far as the virus, I have a high immune system. So I'll continue with the "come at me brahh" attitude till the end lol......

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

These mandates hurt ALL businesses....not just minority businesses
    I live in a non-minority neighborhood and I haven't seen any free masks and I wouldn't take them...even if they were free.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    well my wife is a germofobic and has gone to yhe point of setting up a clean room kind of thing when we go in the house
    now i can only enter by the garage where she has placed a plastic barrier with zippers and all kinds of desinfecting wipes, lysol, alcohol, masks, gloves , a basket with trash bags.
    so now when i come in i have to undress put my clothes in the bag , clean my hands. throw away the daily mask , then go to stage 2 where i put on a towel to go straight to shower.
    thats the bad part of the whole pandemic syndrome
    now for the good part since this started my work has probably increased 400% since most of my clients now work from home i have to setup remote access. sold them lots of expensive servers , video surveillance syatems for they're business and home so my revenue has never been better
    and to top it off im not eating out , going to bars, no vacations
    and no play outside of the house
    so next year when all this has passed ill be making a business trip to some nice place around the world one i can have lots and lots of fun. any suggestions???

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Covid 19? Hell that Saharan dust that blew through a few weeks ago messed me up. I know more people getting sick from that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnfriis View Post
    My wife is driving me nuts!
    That being said, I’ll do anything to get out of the house...

I love working from home, but not now that everybody else is home too!
    I feel you man lol.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Can can someone post a thread where everyone bitches about how their SO is driving them nuts.

I think it would be a good read.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Can can someone post a thread where everyone bitches about how their SO is driving them nuts.

I think it would be a good read.
    Here is a video

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast