Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you dealing with the current pandemic?

Registered Male (Not Verified) wanna_be_rode's Avatar

How are you dealing with the current pandemic?

I normally enjoy the Clubs and Spas for quickies and non appt situations,., well as they are all closed ...

I have a few ladies that i have my eye on for booking an appt. But will admit that the pandemic has kept me from actually booking..

how is everyone else handling the situation ?
    Something something cigarette...

Something something memory ...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Ol’ Doc has gone back into the bunker. Doc is too damn old be messing with this damn virus. I had some friends really get messed up and the struggles that come with it. I’m not about infecting or getting infected when it’s avoidable.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    I was very, very tempted to go to a strip club this weekend but I decided it against it. I'm only messing with one or two girls right now and fighting the urge to go see someone new because the risk is so high. Trash but necessary.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My wife is driving me nuts!
    That being said, I’ll do anything to get out of the house...

I love working from home, but not now that everybody else is home too!
    -Let’s have fun-

Required activities: Bbbj, DFK
    Preferred activities: CFS, Bbbj, CIM, LFK, DFK, FaceFucking, Snowballing, DATY, Pegging
    Required setting: Incall, preferably not a hotel/motel

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    I haven’t played much in this hobby since the pandemic started. I’ve gained more strength in my left arm.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    I haven’t played much in this hobby since the pandemic started. I’ve gained more strength in my left arm.
    LMAO! Can relate. Damn OnlyFans.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Registered Male (Not Verified) crowbar's Avatar
    Joined OH2 in February, met a couple lovely ladies and then this shit all happened. I've noticed I need to work on my sig game in here too
    - it's a jungle out there kiddies, have a very fruitful day -

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Been on military orders since March for Covid response support and suddenly shifted to civil disturbance readiness. Now it's a dual mission.
    Don't really know when orders will be finished. Hobbied a few times out of ATX. I do have my SO come every 2 weeks to see me, or I go back to see her in HTX.
    Stay safe everyone!
    US Army Vet
    I'm a clean DD free and fully vaccinated gentleman. Here for fun and good times!
    Over 30 reviews posted on Eccie and Oh2 of established providers.
    ATTENTION! I do not see BSC Republican providers. Do not contact me. Thank you!

TRUMP LOST!
    #Peace #HobbySafe

:

I don't really pay much attention to the virus. The one between 1968 and 1970 killed over 100,000 Americans and about a million world wide.
    I believe that "hiding" from this one, like we are doing today, is only going to prolong it and destroy our economy with it.....if it hasn't already.

Just seeing my ATF on a regular basis.

Besides a downturn in business which has reduced salary for everyone I work with and that has reduced my “playtime” in the hobby, everything is great. Lol

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Seeing my regular girls but yea it’s bored seeing them need new ones

Verified Hobbyist BCD CreoleKxng's Avatar
    Staying very lowkey unless it involves some type of business eye need to handle... homebody with nobody!

Thinking about going back into quarantine.......
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have only seen 2 providers since this started but with the infection rate increasing so fast, I am going back into quarantine myself. With all the GPS going on too I am not paying that to potentially expose myself and others.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast