Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Disrespect or On To The Next?

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Disrespect or On To The Next?

Guys, let me ask you this: how many ladies do you contact in a weeks time, to get screened, using the SAME & ONLY 1 provider?

If she says she will no longer be a ref for you, do you disrespect her with insults or keep it moving?

I'd like to think that most of the guys here are more mature than that... I just want to see where some of you stand on this..

XOXO,

Kai HTX

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I really don’t hobby all that much, but if I’m going to ask a provider to be a reference for me, my general thought process is to request no more than three refs from that provider, and plan to visit with her again before asking for more. I think it’s only fair to her, as she’s taking time to help me out in seeing others, when I could be spending that cash on her.

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agreed with the above

I was a little curious. Wanted to ask because apparently some people take it too far when you tell them you'll no longer be a ref.. Name calling, etc.. Its good to know that some/most of you all get it... Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I try not to ask for references unless absolutely necessary and I never ask more than once or twice and certainly not from anyone that I haven't seen and mostly those that I have visited more than once or twice.

As far as rude texts and name calling or threats that is completely out of line and unacceptable in any circumstance. We expect you to be ladies and in order for that to happen we need to be gentleman and adults.

Common respect for each other will go a long way to promoting a great time for both parties.

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    In all honesty I understand it can be a complicated deal. I can understand how women can get frustrated getting used as a reference and the guy isn't seeing you anymore or sees you sporadically at best. At the end of the day common decency prevails, someone says you cant use them as a reference accept that and figure out another way to see whoever's you are trying to see. Being g rude of course is never the solution and calling someone names is just ludicrous. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    At the end of the day the ladies are doing a favor by being used as a reference. Afterall just like we need them to get clearance to see a provider, some of them needs us to write reviews in order to get their name and services out there. I cometely get that there are some ladies with a no review status, however a majority of them need us to get the word out. In the event we do not write a review, they do not, nor should they send us rude messages. In return we should not hold it against them if they refuse to keep givng references for us.

I can't speak for everyone, but if I have a great session I always ask the ladies if they would mind if I leave a review. In some cases they ask me not to leave a review unless I need credit. However some are extremely greatful to have me leave them a review. I have also had several of them offer to be used as a reference for me anytime I need it. I guess it's comes down to chemistry.

As a matter of fact, KaiHTX the OP actually told me that I can use her anytime, and during our conversation she went as far as recommending another lady that she feels I would click with based on my personal preference.

Good luck out there and remember to treat everyone with respect... It's will payoff in the long run.

Ladies be lying to other ladies while being nice to you. Lately I was getting zero traction getting verified. Lo and behold one lady told me to get a different reference coz a lady said some bad things about me whike in private, she was all nice trying to get me to see her again and agreeing to be used as a reference.

When I asked her she said she doesnt provide a reference unless I become a regular. I get your point about being bothered each time but if so, just lst the gent know, most will not repeat it. Its more respectful of them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eros Apollo's Avatar
    Kai is an awesome companion and one of the sweetest ladies in the community.
    New to the Hobby. But agree with Kai and gentleman on this thread. Reasonable to request a reference 3 times then either reschedule a date with the lady or provide some form of compensation for each subsequent referral request.

My issue is that I only hobby once a month or so. So having recent references is kinda hard. Especially during this pandemic where some are completely MIA

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    I definitely understand it from a ladies perspective getting bogged down with a ton of dms from ladies a guy wants to see and that guy isn't patronizing her, but then I also see that perhaps that the cost of doing business. Like my phone is always on me hobby phone and personal phone so a simple yeah he's good literally takes less than a minute. I honestly in the little time I've been here have zero issues seeing who I want to see, albeit one or two references I wint be giving out due to the time lapse and them already doing enough already as in reference checks. I think the golden rule applies here. I try to ask myself would this be fair if I was that female then proceed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've had one lady who I wrote a review for (at her request) PM me "thanks for the review" and then go radio silent after I PM'd her with mod in CC asking for a vouch, with repeated gentle reminder follow-ups, all the while seeing her extremely active on the forums.

Lesson being some providers are out for their own business, and helping you hobby with other ladies is not in their interest. Just the nature of the game.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    Guys, let me ask you this: how many ladies do you contact in a weeks time, to get screened, using the SAME & ONLY 1 provider?

If she says she will no longer be a ref for you, do you disrespect her with insults or keep it moving?

I'd like to think that most of the guys here are more mature than that... I just want to see where some of you stand on this..

XOXO,

Kai HTX
    I don't...I only use P411 & 3 years in the hobby have never asked for a reference from a provider.

Bottom line is I was just getting annoyed that he had oh, what is now the count is up to 19 providers contact me in a matter of a week. Maybe less than a week. And when I asked him to please stop using me as a reference oh, that if he had been using all these other ladies you surely had another reference I would think. But apparently not so when he didn't like the fact that I asked him to stop using me. And I did it very politely, I was all kinds of names. But the issue was handled. All is well. And look I don't care if somebody doesn't see me. Actually I will tell clients when they do see me hey you might also want to see this girl because she's a lot of fun. It's not that the session didn't go well it's just that maybe that certain provider could possibly entertain him better than I possibly could. So that's not the case at all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    19 is extremely excessive. If that's the number who reached out to you who knows how many he actually contacted to waste time with, maybe 50+. My previous post does not include you by the way, you're legit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast