Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 20 year old HOT BLOND

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Wow! Thanks for TOFTT TG

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisguru View Post
    Please don't waste your time or money on this lady. She took the donation up front and then didn't do anything. She has no knowledge of the services listed and has no intent to provide anything. She refused to give the donation back. She said she needed the money. Then proceeded to call her Manager. She also tried to trap me...

You are crazy I didn’t even have my phone out you showed up 30 minutes early you wouldn’t even let me shut the door before you shoved your tongue down my mouth there were people in the hall. When I tried to stop you, you got mad I asked you to leave.
    I am not use to guys being so rude and aggressive I am use to sugar daddies and gentleman. If you behave like this guy then it is best you do not visit me.
    Galleria area incall
    300hr
    250hh
    LoveLauren169@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is lying. I was not aggressive. She Said she doesn't kiss, so I didn't even try! She didn't ask me to leave. She wasn't willing to do anything, so I left. She kept saying she needed the money. She is a total scam artist. Beware....
    Last edited by Tennisguru; 09-23-2020 at 03:42 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    I know countless ladies that vouch for TG, young lady you messed over the wrong dude.

She should get booted from oh2
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Verified Companion Companion Lillytaylor's Avatar
    TG IS THE SWEETEST !!
    I hope this gets resolved

She is lying. I was not aggressive. She Said she doesn't kiss, so I didn't even try! She didn't ask me to leave. She wasn't willing to do anything, so I left. She kept saying she needed the money. She is a total scam artist. Beware....
    So if that really happened why in the world did you come back 25 min later and edit your post (the part about me trapping you in my room and calling a manager.) You are not being honest. I’m not going to argue with you. You were not even at my place long enough to take out the donation. I will not entertain anyone I do not want around me. But I definitely didn’t take any money from you. Or trap you any where. I rejected you and your money. You can try that behavior with someone else.
    Galleria area incall
    300hr
    250hh
    LoveLauren169@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
    I know countless ladies that vouch for TG, young lady you messed over the wrong dude.

She should get booted from oh2
    Well then there should be countless ladies he can go see. I feel like people like him act in this manner because of people like you who were not there yet choose to defend him.
    Galleria area incall
    300hr
    250hh
    LoveLauren169@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My reputation speaks for itself. Readers are welcome to believe who they want. I have no reason to lie.

My reputation speaks for itself. Readers are welcome to believe who they want. I have no reason to lie.
    Yep I have been hearing how you rely on your reputation. I’m glad you got to say what you wanted and had your cheerleaders root you on. I just do not want anything to do with you. And I hope the other young petite lady’s in the welcome wagon do not fall for your games and feel pressured to allow you to behave anyway you want towards them.
    Galleria area incall
    300hr
    250hh
    LoveLauren169@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Yea, I'm going to have to go with TG on this one.

People will believe what they want I’m not going to give you anymore of my attention.
    Last edited by Lauren Love; 09-23-2020 at 04:22 PM.
    Galleria area incall
    300hr
    250hh
    LoveLauren169@gmail.com

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since both parties to an "incident" have had their say, this thread needs no further confluence.

Thread closed.

Lauren, please start a new thread in this forum.

Gents, please respect the WW rules ... or ...
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4