Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How are the rules here adjudicated?

BANNED!
    T bone I’m not responding to you. The statement I gave earlier is the only response I will give you from here on out. You set up a whole thread entitled I’m done, wanting out of eccie with your main reason being me, but yet you are here on a thread I started. I mean honestly I have to drink a whole bottle of Hennessy to understand that logic. So having any discourse with you is out of the question from here on out. Tooodlez. Universal, where do we start. I don’t understand this universal. You and I had a great, great dalliance that came short of knowing each other in a biblical way due to logistics so knock off this act please. I still love you darling. Krystal, my my, the more you talk the more you arouse me. I think we should just cut to the chase and get a room already. How I want to wrap my lips around your labia. I find you extremely attractive and am hankering for a romp in the bed with you. Let’s make that happen. Ck( I almost said drank plus a stack) love you man. Please rsvp me for your next get together in San Antonio. That used to be my old stomping grounds. I shot a lot of semen on the floor and walls of Sugars on Vance Jackson as well as pt’s. If you go by pt’s see if my old friend the gm is still there, C M, tell him da Great sent you lol(I know you are already connected sir as well). And that’s about it. Love you guys. Hope to be here a long time and see a lot more ladies. Tooodlez....

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    from this forum's flag:

Forum: Coed Discussion - Houston

This is a hobby discussion forum! Please post ISOs or ads or reviews in those forums.

We re done here; thread closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2