If we have not met please send a PM first with all the necessary info needed for screening. I am not seeing any newbies and I do require references of reputable providers that are easy to contact. Otherwise you would need to send personal information.

New payment methods are available:

*Cash
*Venmo
*CashApp

Incall Is located off of mopac and 360!
Discreet and upscale neighborhood

INCALL
(GFE.BBBJCOF. CG. RCQ. K9. FFK. NE. SE. DATY. DT. SS. CW. MSOG.69)
ONE HOUR 200
HALF HOUR 160

(FBSM. RFBSM. DATY.69.BBBJ. FACIAL. RUSSIAN.)
ONE HOUR 180
HALF HOUR 140

**Msog for hour+ bookings**
Available on short notice but screening is required so be sure to send all required information via pm. Atleast one reputable provider reference must get back to me in order for me to see you.
Please be freshly showered or ask to rinse off upon arrival.

DO NOT OFFER BBFS, GREEK OR CIM.
Videos and pictures are offered at an additional cost but is for your personal viewing only and is not to be uploaded to the internet or viewed by anyone other than yourself!*

I offer girlfriend experience (GFE) meaning I am 100% kissable. My fantastic bubble but, my suckanle, all natural breats & easy-going personality will put you immediately at ease.
My demeanor is classy and sensual with a hit of mischievousness!
(bbbj, dt, facial, ss, k9, daty, 69, fiv, ne, se, dfk, cfs, gfe, fbsm, rfbsm, etc.)

I am discreet/clean, discerning, educated, clever, funny, adventurous, kind-hearted and very easy to talk to ;not to mention I love what I do!