Thread: Mollymore: Morning with mollymore

Mollymore: Morning with mollymore

Companion's Handle: Mollymore
    Date of Visit: 7-11-20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text Call or pm
    Phone Number: +1 (407) 202-3160
    Email Address: ....
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?28979-Mollymore
    City Austin , State: Texas ,
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: cbj I know sucks but it’s ok lots of daty dato mish doggy video some pictures
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 2bens I know a lot
    Approximate age of Companion: early 20
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde in a bun
    Smoking Status: Na
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: tall sexy long legs pretty ass and clean pussy cute feet really nice cute smile nice tits some tattoos
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? expect for the cbj but yeah she made me bust one
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? sure

Public comments:
    Mollymore is sweet nice girl she knows how to handle her business we had fun together

I text Molly the night before to set an appointment she Reply back quickly set an appointment for the next morning 10 o’clock
    So I headed her way got the address got there knock on the door damn lol she is tall so am I so it work out she was wearing a robe with a pink thong hug and walk up stairs got to the room talk got undress she laid down on her tummy while I worship that ass with my hands and face took her thong off and went back to shoving my face in that ass and pussy for ten minutes was like that she pulled the rubber out and molly did her deed she knows what’s she doing then I was ready I got on top and went to pound on this young tall blonde and guys she squirts that pussy gets wet went for doggy love that ass I put my thumb in her ass molly didn’t mind at all ate that pussy some more and that ass went to doggy again and came in the cover talk clean up laughing about stupid she shit really great attitude I like her I would see again if am in the mood for eating some pussy and do a video with her so I hope this information helps y’all out stay safe and get out and vote brothers
    Last edited by loco2525; 07-11-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    share the vid

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review Loco2525. CBJ is a no from me, but she looks delicious.

I guess she's cool with the pics being in public view?

A'Man

I know but o well cbj sucks I just wanted a taste of that nice ass
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up