hey guys, I posted a couple days ago about my best friend loosing her home and potentially her babies. well she has until tomorrow to pay rent or she will be homeless with her 2 kids. she really needs a blessing right now. if anyone has it in their heart to help, it will literally save her. i am in Colorado and trying to do everything I can to help her. I personally owe her alot of money so feel obligated to help in some way since I don't have the funds. im begging. I cant see her loose her kids. their father who is no help will scoop them up immediately if she is homeless. she was a provider but things came to the light so she's been forced to lay low again, in order to keep her children. but if you can help, we can chat about some way to work something out so you get something in return. please please if just a couple people can help she can make it out of this situation, just needs another month of time bought to get back on her feet. she would be standing on a street corner begging if she could honestly, no agency or companion will help her. she's tried everything. please message me. please help me help her. she's got a heart of gold and shouldn't be in this situation. thank you