Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question for the Ladies regarding appointments

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Question for the Ladies regarding appointments

I have been in the hobby for many years, going back to the ASPD days. Generally when I reach out to a provider for a session I provide all the necessary information to be screened. In some instances I am looking for a last minute appointment because I have some free time and have to urge to see someone immediately, however that's normally for a FBSM session. Most of the time if I want a FS appointment it planned out a day or two in advance.

I almost never have a problem getting an appointment, however there is one lady on the board that I have tried for years to meet up with and she will not respond to my request. I reached out to her years ago before I took a break from the ho by. Then a couple years ago I reached out to her a few times before she took a break and yet never got a response. She recently came ba k and I have been tryi g to see because now it's almost like the thrill of the hunt, lol. However even though I have provided EVERYTHING required in her post she will not respond.

I would like to think that I am a fairly nice guy and I don't remember every getting I to drama or being rude on any of the boards, so I am at a lost as to why she will not respond even though she continues to post ads.

What do you ladies look for when deciding to see someone, and what's is a deal breaker for you to the point you won't even respond? I am no longer interested in seeing her due to the lack of response, but just want to know for future sessions.

Thanks in advance,

ILH

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    I am of course not a lady ,but just a shot in the dark sir, according to what I see you are a registered male, not yet verified, but you've been here 11 years with little activity on the board. That could possibly be part of the reason sir she's hesitant to interact. I wish you all the best sir and hopefully your other hobby interactions go better.

Silence is the answer.
    Accept the fact she doesn't want to
    engage with you. Her body, Her rules.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I appreciate the response and I get that. However, what do you look for when deciding to see someone?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I feel more comfortable with verified gents. And I would think that maybe and possibly along the last few years maybe she saw or felt something off. You never get a 2nd chance to make a first impression. Maybe your insistence makes her nervous. I can't speak for everyone. Good luck sweetheart
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-29
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks, you're probably right. Good info.

Personally....I am not concerned with whether or not a Gent has Verified Hobbyist status here. It's just not part of my personal screening process.

If I accepted references as part of my screening, it probably would make me more comfortable if he was Verified. But I don't.

When I get a PM, text, or phone call from a guy saying something like:
    "I want to see you, but I do not want to follow your directions for screening. I'm a nice, clean white guy with money to spend and lots of references." It's an automatic NO from me.

1. MY body. MY screening. Period.
    2. Nice guys don't have to tell you they are nice. They just ARE nice.
    3. "clean" is sometimes a red flag that they want BB service.
    4. Stating that he is "white" like being Caucasian should make him better just pisses me off. Coupled with the word "clean" just makes it MUCH MUCH more offensive.
    5. Dangling money like a carrot makes my pussy dry up in less time than it takes to read the words.
    6. Once again, he is disregarding and disrespecting my requirements. Which tells me he does not give a damn about my boundaries or my personal comfort level.

^^^^ This is NOT directed at you, OP. This is just an example of what I would (and have) considered an automatic NO upon first contact.

While I agree that "silence is your answer", that's just not how I handle telling a Gent that I do not wish to see him.

"Good luck in your search and have a nice day" is my nice way of saying "I'd rather be starving and homeless than spend time in your presence." LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    It's obvious she doesn't want to see you, do not beg, move on, plenty of pussy out here..
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks. I cometely understand how this process work since I have been on the hobby since 2004. I was very active on ASPD AND Horndogs but not so much on Eccie and OH2 since I took a long break. I said I am a nice guy strictly to back up the statement that I am never rude or obnoxious on the board. I also stay away from drama.

I never come across arrogant or refuse to provide the necessary information for screening. As I said in my post I'm over it, just looking to see what different ladies are looking for when deciding on if they will see a new client.

Anyhow she did finally respond and it confirmed my decision that I have moved past the desire to see her.. Like everyone has said, there are tons of beautiful and fun ladies on the board and I they are mostly welcoming. I will coninue to see them. Thanks for all the response.

ILH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jacksparrow....

Glad to hear from you bud... It's been a long time. I'm on to the next one. I just posted to get the opinion of other ladies on the board and to what they look for. This was meant for my knowledge and the to help out some of the new guys on here.

Personally, if you have references or pass my alternate screening then you’re good to go.

^^^ This. Provide the info I ask for and respect my time and my personal choices and all is well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    Personally....I am not concerned with whether or not a Gent has Verified Hobbyist status here. It's just not part of my personal screening process.

If I accepted references as part of my screening, it probably would make me more comfortable if he was Verified. But I don't.

When I get a PM, text, or phone call from a guy saying something like:
    "I want to see you, but I do not want to follow your directions for screening. I'm a nice, clean white guy with money to spend and lots of references." It's an automatic NO from me.

1. MY body. MY screening. Period.
    2. Nice guys don't have to tell you they are nice. They just ARE nice.
    3. "clean" is sometimes a red flag that they want BB service.
    4. Stating that he is "white" like being Caucasian should make him better just pisses me off. Coupled with the word "clean" just makes it MUCH MUCH more offensive.
    5. Dangling money like a carrot makes my pussy dry up in less time than it takes to read the words.
    6. Once again, he is disregarding and disrespecting my requirements. Which tells me he does not give a damn about my boundaries or my personal comfort level.

^^^^ This is NOT directed at you, OP. This is just an example of what I would (and have) considered an automatic NO upon first contact.

While I agree that "silence is your answer", that's just not how I handle telling a Gent that I do not wish to see him.

"Good luck in your search and have a nice day" is my nice way of saying "I'd rather be starving and homeless than spend time in your presence." LOL
    Krystal, just a comment on your points 3 & 4 because it's interesting that these are red flags for you; Many of us have BBBJ as a requirement, and it's a deal breaker if the girl won't offer it, so I usually state that I'm clean and have recent STD tests to hopefully put her at ease. I also state up front that I'm white because that's usually the next question a girl asks.

Here's my typical introductory text: "Hello (insert name), I saw your ad/profile here: (insert URL) and would like to meet you. What is the donation for an hour and what side of town are you on? I'm a clean, nice looking older white guy."

I offer these points up front to cut down on the amount of texting back & forth, and so I won't get accused of wasting her time. I didn't realize they could be potential red flags for some girls!

LOL You will rarely see me attempting to speak for anyone other than myself and MY thoughts and opinions.

I posted what MY deal breakers and red flags are. The OP asked the question of providers. I answered. :shrug:

In my opinion, if she doesn't have her limitations - race preference, menu, rates, etc. - clearly posted in her ads and/or profile....stating/asking about those things in an introductory communication is absolutely understandable and should be expected.

( Having said that....I guess I should start posting how little I give a damn about skin color in more than just the "FAQ" on my website lol Thanks for the reminder, I'll get my profile and sig line edited today. ;-P )

Personally, I feel like my time is being "wasted" when I am contacted with a bunch of questions that I have already answered several times in my ads, profile, signature line, and website.

I know I come across as a bit of a bitch when I say stuff like this. But over all these years, I have learned from personal experience what to consider a "red flag".
    And because I listen to my gut on these points, it is VERY RARE that I have a less than enjoyable time with my clients.

This is how I stay happy, sane, and enjoying what I do. :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hopefully this isn't drifting the thread too much, but I think all of us hobbyists would like to improve our "batting" average, ie turning an introductory text into an encounter.

So what are some other "red flags" that put providers off, or makes you nervous when a new guy contacts you?
    Last edited by RoboCock; 07-14-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast