Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question for the Ladies regarding appointments

Biggest red flag, HE WON'T read or listen.:nono

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    I personally haven't had any issues seeing a lady. The first two were a bit challenging, but after that it has been smooth sailing and I haven't yet invested in p411. Something with them calling my job to establish my identity has me a tad bit concerned. But in all it's really been a blast so far knock on wood.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Maybe she knows you in RL.
    It wasn’t obvious to me if you are requesting a last minute with her, but if so, maybe she doesn’t offer that.

Maybe your on an alerts list somewhere. Not saying you did anything to get there. I have found some of my best clients on alerts list after I’ve known them forever. There were no details in the alert so i don’t really know what happened and if i didn’t already know them personally I probably wouldn’t have accepted their appointment request.

Just gotta keep on trucking I guess.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think it’s unprofessional to not at least respond. If you tell us no, no big deal, but if we send all our info, it deserves a response.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextermorgan View Post
    I think it’s unprofessional to not at least respond. If you tell us no, no big deal, but if we send all our info, it deserves a response.
    If you sent RW info yes, but other than that no one owes anyone a response. Take silence as a response.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Guess we will differ in opinions. Of course no one owes anything but it’s not a good look when people are supplying you with what you ask for and then not respond. It’s bad business but hey, not my business.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextermorgan View Post
    Guess we will differ in opinions. Of course no one owes anything but it’s not a good look when people are supplying you with what you ask for and then not respond. It’s bad business but hey, not my business.
    100% at the end of the day it's a business. If you have a prospective clent that would like to see you and provides you with the requested information it just common courtesy to respond. If you choose not to see them that's fine also, however a response would still be nice. When we don't hear back sometimes we believe they might have not received the original request.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by i_land_her View Post
    100% at the end of the day it's a business. If you have a prospective clent that would like to see you and provides you with the requested information it just common courtesy to respond. If you choose not to see them that's fine also, however a response would still be nice. When we don't hear back sometimes we believe they might have not received the original request.
    While this is a business, it’s disingenuous to pretend this business is like any other. I’ve sent screening info to providers and for some reason did not get a response. I just move on to the next one, no point in complaining. It’s not like I chose to not spend my money there, she just chose not to take it

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldrogue View Post

Here's my typical introductory text: "Hello (insert name), I saw your ad/profile here: (insert URL) and would like to meet you. What is the donation for an hour and what side of town are you on? I'm a clean, nice looking older white guy."

I offer these points up front to cut down on the amount of texting back & forth, and so I won't get accused of wasting her time. I didn't realize they could be potential red flags for some girls!
    You would cut down on all the back and forth if you actually took the time to read her ads and any other information in which she puts out there! Tards who write unnecessary details automatically end up on my DNS list!
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i_land_her View Post
    You’ve been trying for 2 years at what point are you going to stop believing she might have not received the original request?
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    You’ve been trying for 2 years at what point are you going to stop believing she might have not received the original request?
    I got you. To clarify 2 years ago I did contact her a couple times without a response and then she took a a break from the industry. When she came back I reached out again and didn't get a response.

Either was I am over it. This thread is pretty much for some of the newer guys that need the information to help them appointments easier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2