Thread: ?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

?

when trying to view a pic that was posted why do I get this when I select the link?

msinop1965, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD love2fishfork's Avatar
    I get the same thing. I sent a message to CK with a link to a post with pictures as an example. He came back asking which forum, which led me to believe that he didn't use the link!

Retired Site "Guide"
    Post your link so I can get a look at it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Msinop, you are not verified, that’s why...Probably, sill bugs being worked out on this sitr!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD love2fishfork's Avatar
    I am verified and still cannot see images posted as a filename.jpg
    Here is an example.
    http://ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.ph...es-share-yours

Retired Site "Guide"
    Hmmm. All images load just fine for me. ck may have to log in under a test account to see if he can duplicate your problem. May take some time. Be patient. I'll get back.

Verified Hobbyist BCD kcquestor's Avatar
    And just to confirm, I also cannot see images when they are posted as a link. Only inline images show up for me. I am verified

Verified Hobbyist BCD earlyriserpaul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kcquestor View Post
    And just to confirm, I also cannot see images when they are posted as a link. Only inline images show up for me. I am verified
    same here

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    We are pretty sure it is a problem with our host transferring some images.... attachments are organic to the site, links may be hitting some sort of stoppage in the members network stream, imo, such as either bandwidth or browser or router screening?

Thinking that the issue should be resolved when we get the host platform ironed out.

(fingers crossed, of course)

We plan to have a hobbyist with known issues (10 character thing) try a new platform tonight or tomorrow.

Likely we will be able to do the same with some members having image issues.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!