Thread: Jessica at EL is spectacular

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jessica at EL is spectacular

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Exotic Latinas, Exotic Latinas
    Date of Visit: 7/10/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: DM/Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Exotic-latinas
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, Kitty licking, Missionary, K9, Massage, breast worship, GFE, PSE
    Length of Visit: 30 minutes
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s/Early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Dark Colored Hair to her shoulders
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic/Salvadoran
    Companion Description: Short girl, very cute face and great personality. Nice boobies and a nice round bottom. Fair skinned latina, and great eyes.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds!
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Absolutely, great service!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
    I sent a DM to Exotic Latinas earlier in the week with my references and verification information. They were quick to have me verified and I told them that I would reach out to them later in the week for an appointment. As someone who is new to the agency scene, I went to different ones this week alone, but the customer service at Exotic Latinas definitely stands out, they do a great job!

Once I was ready to set an appt, i text them and Jenny was very helpful. I told her I wanted a session with Jessica and she then she gave me directions on how to get there.

When arriving to the place, there is gated parking. I'm greeted at the door by a beautiful Salvadoran queen. She had an amazing smile and seemed legitimately happy to see me. Jessica guided me up stairs, and with her lingerie on, I could not keep my eyes off of her nice round culo.

She asked if I wanted to shower, and I politely declined (didn't want to waste the 30 minutes). Plus, I already had showered beforehand. We begin to make out, and boy is this woman a great kisser! She has so much passion.

Things get hot and heavy and she pleases me, while I please her. Great time! Definitely recommend

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jessica is great.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Nice