Thread: I’ m always wet 💦come fu<k my sweet wet juicy pu$$y

Verified Companion Companion

I’ m always wet 💦come fu<k my sweet wet juicy pu$$y

Please Read my Entire ad :Please Contact Me When Ready To Meet & Do Not Contact Me If You’re Cheap in anyway...
    Tell me what you want and we can arrange babe... Availability:I am Available 24/7. *Visiting for Limited Time Only*
    *For Short Notice: Verified or Members & Hobbyist send PM for questions like Rates Only & then Call/Text me if you want to schedule meet only I’m ready whenever for fun
    Hey Gents, I am the Irresistible Lola 🤩 Here For Limited Time Only... Do you like to feel wanted, & want to feel needed. I would love to pamper you and suck you silly? & Me too! I am a lovely girl who adores generous gentlemen and I am waiting to meet & please you.😌 i have Gorgeous petite curves💃🏼 softness, 💋& the most exquisite touch! 👅👄I offer an unforgettable sensual sensation during session. I do require new client screening to ensure my safety..Appointments are always wanted and have PRIORITY ‼️‼️. | » *Make a Reservation Now Incall Only ( 314-527-3240 ) No RUDENESS Pls 🚫!

Passionate, Sensual GFE provider who enjoys Un-rushed, Discreet, Attentive Rendezvous as much as you do.

I am always freshly showered, clean and waiting for you ;)

Incall: Hotel Setting Arboretum
    Outcalls: No sorry

•Shower Available
    • Safe, Discreet, Drama-free Atmosphere
    • OPEN-MINDED FULL SERVICE MENU - NO BBFS No Greek No Cashapp or anything similar
    • MSOG for Hour Only (3145273240)