Thread: Stop foooking tipping des chicks!

BANNED!

Stop foooking tipping des chicks!

Look man, da great know how you’ll want ya feel special, but da great likes for everyone to get a taste of dat sweet pus. I don’t understand why you’ll overpay for pussy, like if money means that little to you tip fooking everyone. It’s crazy how dis shit rolls. Average rate is 200 an hour. Who amongst us makes 200 an hour so why the fuck are we tipping! Just think there are several posters here getting free to discounted pussy based on their “rep” so I’m speaking for the folks actually paying freight, stop tipping these chicks! Period. Geez, she won’t love you no more, they making great money. Rant over

BANNED!
    I got ears all around eccie and our home, if I even get a whiff of someone paying a bullshit price im asking for the same price period. I used to wonder how some cats are getting sessions all the time, are they rich. No they are getting discounted to free pussy, so if you tip you are paying for another dudes nut. Stay woke, pay don’t tip. Tooodlez....

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Commenting on this threat against my better judgment. But maybe the guys who continually see the same providers or get multiple appointments, treat the providers with respect, and actually speak to them in English where they can understand it. And if they wanted to then that's their business. Maybe they're happy and satisfied with the services that they've received, so they feel like an extra tip would be a good idea. It doesn't matter if someone's rates are something that you don't like, the next person does. And if you get a girl who thoroughly enjoys what she's doing, then why not give her a tip? To show your appreciation? And who knows the next visit with that same lady might be 10 times better just because you showed her a little bit more appreciation. A lot of people get sessions a lot of time more frequently than others, with multiple providers because they either set aside money for the hobby, they have damn good jobs and can afford it. It doesn't mean they're getting discounted or free visits. I have clientele that pay the rate that is posted. I have some clientele that pay the rate plus a tip. And then I have regulars that I've seen for over 4-5 years who I occasionally give a discount to and they still tip me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    OP, if you would try writing in coherent English, more people would read your posts. You give me a headache trying to decipher your gibberish

+1 KaiHTX.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    The biggest tips you can give a provider is not money, but a referral who sets with her and a second appointment.

BANNED!
    Doc Holo look Patna Da great knows ya carry a big stick around here. In fact da great wants ta be invited ta one of you and slayers bashes so Da great can increase his standing, so to you and Ck drank plus a stack it’s only yes sah and no sah! What else ya want da great to do. Da great can wash ya carrr and shine ya shoes up good jack. Pease be nice ta da great. Thank ya sah! And pease drop da great a invite to your next gathering or conclave in my dm. You might be surprised what Da great has to offer! Much love. Don’t tip. Tooodlez.....Kai To please always follow your first mind! Tooodlez.....

Charm school was a fucking front. CK ain't no dummy.

Classy people tiip one way or another. They pay their way in life.
    People with Class don't haggle, people with standards pay tips because some people go beyond exceptional services and can see the worth.
    Learn that in charm school.

Last edited by Universal; 07-09-2020 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Regret in feeding a troll :(

JFC I am so sick of this seriously dumb ass line of thinking when it comes to full service sex workers and how much they make.

200 and hour does not equal 200 x 8 hours a day. Each 1 hour appointment takes on average about 3 hours of actual time for most providers. Prep + Session + Clean
    And that's IF she's strict about time and doesn't allow session to go over at all.

We are not paid for the time it takes to screen, compose and post ads, build websites, take pics, and banter on social media to show our personalities. And Lord knows we do not get paid for the time it takes to go back and forth in text and emails where the dude can only seem to type one word at a time before he hits "send"

"Hey"
    Hello
    "U avail"
    Yes, after screening
    "What that?"

So tip or don't tip. I, personally don't give a damn. But if you're gonna whine about not getting any love in one post and then this disrespectful crap in the next? Maybe you should sit down and do some ACTUAL THINKING before setting fingers to keys.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This whole ass thread, the subject, the op’s horrendous intentional grammar, all of it.

It gave me coronavirus. Jesus dude. Tip or don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    Look man, da great know how you’ll want ya feel special, but da great likes for everyone to get a taste of dat sweet pus. I don’t understand why you’ll overpay for pussy, like if money means that little to you tip fooking everyone. It’s crazy how dis shit rolls. Average rate is 200 an hour. Who amongst us makes 200 an hour so why the fuck are we tipping! Just think there are several posters here getting free to discounted pussy based on their “rep” so I’m speaking for the folks actually paying freight, stop tipping these chicks! Period. Geez, she won’t love you no more, they making great money. Rant over
    Typically, if a provider meets or exceeds my expectations, I tip generously. Nothing you have said, or will say, will change that.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Discussions about rates, tips, services, etc. usually never resolve much of anything -- and, given the almost 20 year hobbyverse history of such discussions, this thread comes to an end right here.

Ladies are gonna set donations at what they want to get...

Gents are gonna donate what they want to donate....

= = = = =

As always, per ck1942,

ladies must have two rules:

1) the lady makes her rules, and

2) the lady makes sure the gentleman (hint! hint!) knows the rules.

Assuming that information is provided and understood:

Happy Hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!