Thread: Natasha Love OG: I'm in love with Natasha Love

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Natasha Love OG: I'm in love with Natasha Love

Companion's Handle: Natasha Love OG
    Date of Visit: 7/9/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512- 299-0859
    Email Address: 69natashalove69@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...atasha-Love-OG
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: GFE,DFK,BBJ, CW, MPCFS,Massage,BBJ,HJ
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hour
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: Red, medium
    Smoking Status: not obvious
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: 5'10 130 lbs. 38B-29-33. Athletic and very flexible.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    Went to Natasha's incall on a Thursday afternoon. Quiet place, easy parking and easy to find unit. Greeted by a sexy redheaded amazon in heels at the door. Incall was immaculate- one of the cleanest private residence incalls I have been to. Natasha was clean as well, fresh and lotioned up for the ensuing friction. Seeing the wet red hair somehow pulled me back to my youth fantasizing about a young Milla Jovovich circa '97. The mood was set with some nice slow jams. Once the donation was placed, the shower + mouth rinse was done then it was off to the races. Supreme unrushed GFE, greeted with french kissing then just laid back on the comfy bed and enjoyed the CW + BBJ, this girl can take the whole thing. Finally couldn't wait any longer, I was primed to jump on her but she climbed on first for mish- kitty was tight, too tight... so we fixed that and oh boy was it good after that. I wanted my turn on top so we proceeded to switch positions, she held those long legs above her head and I almost forget what happened because some primal being took over. Breathing hard and dripping with sweat we switched to doggy (did I mention she has the most beautiful looking Kitty & starfish? I've smelled a good amount of P's in my time and I can tell you this one was properly hygiened). Before long came the earth shattering conclusion. Without skipping a beat she cleaned me up and proceeded for a massage with some engaging conversation about the hobby as I caught my breath. After about 10-15 mins of massage I flipped thinking I was totally spent and ready to head out. Natasha wasn't finished, the BBJ/CW commenced even better than the first round, couldn't last more than a few minutes before finishing into a slow HJ. After that I suited up and headed out, smiles the whole ride home. Already planning my next visit. 10/10 from me.

TL;DR: I was thirsty, she's a tall glass of water, and now I feel like I could walk the Sahara for a few days.

Natasha

Great review! Curious... was the BJ covered?

Quote Originally Posted by Lover View Post
    Great review! Curious... was the BJ covered?
    Negative. BBBJ only.

She is going on my list

Nice am going to try to meet up with her soon
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw Natasha as well awhile back and she is definitely one of those providers built perfectly. Just reading the review brought back my memory of seeing her. I say this as I'm lighting up a cigarette, she definitely good and especially alluring. If she were a mermaid and I'd definitely jump in the ocean and probably never been seen again....lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Take the plunge

I visited Natasha just a few hours ago. I believe that she is leaving tomorrow. Run, don't walk to visit Natasha. I have texted back and forth since her last visit to Houston. I'm so glad that I kept her on my list.

Pretty face, Great body, Mad skills. Nuff said.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    she is a total babe.

Visit #2 today. I was worn thin from a rough week and Natasha put my mind and body at ease. She's a class act and always brings positive vibes. If you do the same and treat her right you will leave very satisfied.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Thanks for the info.