Yes, ck, has been wonderful to us here. He got the Nola board up and running and he verified people as fast as he could and for the most part everyone who wants to be a part of a close-knit community is already verified and doing their thing.

And I think it would be just a God-awful sin to be a traitor to ck when he worked so hard to get us going in a short amount of time.

I like this board there's not all the drama that the other board had and all the trolls are not welcome here. I like the fact that gentleman as well as ladies has to be verified to get on so that makes me feel a little safer.

The other site is just a clone just as Backpage did when they shut down somebody cloned it to make it look like Backpage and took a lot of people's money and we didn't get any results. Someone has just made a site and claimed that they are the old board with new owners and that's not the case.

They say never look a gift horse in the mouth, so with that being said I will stay put right here where I feel welcome, and most of the old board members are on this site and we have a chance to make it how we want and to do good here. I for one am staying right here.

M.M.