Thread: Hot but hesitant.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hot but hesitant.

Wondering who all has had any experience with being on the phone while meeting with a provider. I have seen some videos but never experienced anything like it. I feel like it would be supremely hot to experience a CW session while talking to my SO and trying to keep my cool while a provider quietly tries ot make me lose it.

If you have experienced this (on either side) how was the experience?

If you haven't, am I alone in wondering?

Any providers interested or recommended who are trustworthy to stay quiet?

Should I just stay the hell away from this one lest something go horribly awry and I get caught out? Maybe more importantly, is something like this just plain in poor taste and best avoided?

Not asking for a friend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve done work calls while getting a BJ and it’s quite fun. It was her idea and she really got into it. You’re playing with fire while drenched in gasoline if it’s your SO on the line ... which makes it REALLY exciting!!! Not wise, but ...

Retired Companion
    I’m so in! This sounds hot at... Text me xo

Verified Companion Companion Barbiebaby69's Avatar
    ima be the one to make u hang up and call right back;)
    Nicole Jameson
    P411 ID: P1331247
    Barbielove036@gmail.com
    ❤️💚💛💜💙🧡❤️💚💛💙🧡❤️💚💛💜💙🧡
    When I’m good, I’m very good, but when I’m bad, I’m better.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    That is ballsy!!! I’d probably do call to buy something that requires a longer conversation, maybe like professional home services for my house LOL, maybe cleaning or something.

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Charlotte's Avatar
    Central Austin - Upscale incall dedicated solely to play
    This is amazingly hot!
    💖 The right kind of sinner! 💖

How to sin the right way: https://campsite.bio/sexycharlotte

Text only please: 737-288-9560
    Email: SexyCharlotte@protonmail.ch

Central Austin incall (outcalls +100):
    🌹 1hr/500 🌹 2hrs/800 🌹 3hrs/1000 🌹 Please inquire about longer dates 🌹

I post new photo albums monthly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been on the other side where I'm meeting with a provider and we are in the middle of activities when she starts to receive phone calls from another hobbiest. In these situations, the provider has usually respectfully ignored the calls, but there have been times where I have encouraged her to answer. Knowing the reality that I'm not her only date, its quite exciting to have her take the call and attempt to sound normal while communicating. Of course, I try to break her concentration or go harder during the call, but it certainly adds a thrill for me and results in a good laugh between us afterwards!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been in this situation. But it was the woman recieving a call from her husband. She asked me to go slow if i was going to continue while she was on the phone so the bed wasn't squeaking. So i slid out and started eating her. Her breath was getting heavier and heavier and she pushed my head away when he asked why. But i moved her hand and continued, she told him she was on the tred mill and someone just knocked at the door so she call him back. When she hung up she erupted and flooded like Niagara. After we finished she told me it had been years since she came so hard. It was a blast but short lived since i was only in her city on a business trip. She was the co-worker i was sent to go train with. I've never been on a better business trip.

Verified Companion Companion Alexislee's Avatar
    Babe... you read my mind.

I was just telling a friend yesterday, I want to do this! Feeling kinky after my move back to Austin it seems. I would love to honor your request anytime. incall or outcall is fine. If you are interested message or email me & let's do it!

I am Goldcoastbeauty on Eccie & Alexis in Austin on P411. I only registered here today, however I am a very well known verified provider on those sites for years.

I just moved back to Austin last week & also know ….that work from home covid stress & NEED RELIEF

Last edited by Alexislee; 09-01-2020 at 05:59 PM.
    Please PM message or email me. My phone number will be provided

Alexislee@gmail.com
    My P411 ID- P22637

Lick's & Kisses,
    Alexis