Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: F U Jackson guys

Verified Hobbyist BCD Greyghost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    Just did my morning cruise of the board and saw an add for Jackson of a serious looking hottie. I dont see any rates in any of her ads so she might be out of my price range but she is hot af. One of you Jackson dawgs should go in so I can live vicariously through you. Be sure and tell her to come to Biloxi once she leaves J town. I am sure she would do well on the coast if she has decent rates

I wish we had hot ass like this on the coast on the regular.
    Hey BC just seeing this post, but is the same as Klassy Kim that posted that she was looking for verification? Her posts said she was passing thru but i never could tell what city it was. I just know it wasnt near me.
    Greyghost

No this girl was verified already she goes by Ravenkay. She is a LBFM or little brown fuck machine or at least thats what I call Asian girls.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?84888-Ravenkay she is hot af. I have a serious Asian fetish. Now that there are no amp's close to me I seldom get to nail hot Asian girls anymore. Many years ago when I first started in the hobby I seldom went a week without seeing a Asian girl. The amps on the chef were my home away from home. I also made it a point to check out amps in every city I visited often planing vacations around cities with world class amps. There is just something special about a 90 pound Asian girl with c or d cup tits bouncing up and down on you like you were some kind of amusement park ride.

The other Kay girl is not verified https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?82046-KlassyKim she is not asain. She hit me up and wanted to get together while she was on the coast but I didnt have the time. From her pics it looks like she had some nice tits so I wanted to but I just couldnt get away.

About five of us coast dawgs messaged Ravenkay asking her to come to biloxi she never even replied to any of us that I am aware of. I wish she would visit Biloxi

I was trying to meet KlassyKim but something came up, hopefully she comes back, other than that, I'm having some success with SA. If KK comes back through the coast I'll try again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2