The Rates Below Are Only Valid On the 9th & 10th
Take $50.00 OFF EACH HOUR!
Plus, ZERO Upcharge For Greek!
1 hour = $200.00 ($150.00)
2 hours = $400.00 ($300.00)
3 hours = $550.00 ($400.00)
Greek + $60.00 (FREE)

Hello Gents!

I'm sorry I've been so hard to reach recently. I have been extremely busy at my real world job

Thankfully, I will have some free-time Thursday & Friday in the morning/afternoon so I will finally have sometime to play

I'm only available to meet at my PRIVATE condo in WEST HOUSTON, not far from the Beltway.

I will also be honoring my special rate of $150/hr (all inclusive) for my "4" part massage.

Our time together will always start with a deep tissue neck & back massage with oils & gels I make myself.
Then as the hour goes on, we'll progress to a few other "adult activities" you are certain to enjoy

All appointments take place by candlelit in the nude. All ages, sizes & shapes are welcome. There is no judging on my part.

You will notice time with me is like connecting with an old trusted girlfriend, maybe the one that got away?

My location is incredibly clean with a spa like feel. There is a shower available with plenty of mens toiletries.

If you'd like to get together, please PM here (or on P411 or Eccie). After you PM me, you are welcome to send me a text.

Until we meet,
Brooke
www.BrookeWilde.com
www.MidtownMensMassage.biz

281.757.6803<---- Please PM me before texting me
*** To ensure I respond to your text please INCLUDE YOUR HANDLE

A peek at my "resume
":