Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weeb

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar

Weeb

So after I painted the Akatsuki symbol on my face mask I decided I needed more weebs in my life. Where are all the anime lovers at??

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Right here currently watching Monstergirl Doctor.

Verified Hobbyist BCD YeahThatsMe99's Avatar
    I wish I was more comfortable posting up photos that would ID me in a heart beat.
    I took a cheap beater car and WEEB'd it all to hell. 2D Smut all over the ugly little bitch. Just waiting for some free time so I can repaint a few body panels then I'll get them covered in Weebtrash as well.

I mostly drive it to bother family members or score points with Weeb Homies. I also get weird ass looks when I take it to the shooting range. Worth every second.

Anime got me into computers, that got me into 3D CAD, that got me into building cool shit for a living so it will always have a spot in my life.

Watching
    Violet Evergarden - HIGHLY Recommended, second watch through to soak up all the amazing art.
    Ascendance of a Bookworm - Good so far, interesting take on an isekai.
    Konosuba - The default for when I don't want to risk watching something that might sucks.
    Princess Connect! Re:Dive - I'll finish it but meh.

Reading
    Uzaki Chan - Damn Funny SOL, I hope they don't fuck up the anime.
    Kobayashi's Maid Dragon - Anime was good so I wanted to see what else I was missing.
    Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu - Because GOD DAMN IT I NEED WHOLESOME SHIT FROM TIME TO TIME.
    Dorohedoro - Because I need to cover over all the Komi-san wholesomeness with death, blood and gore when its time to get back to the real world.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Full Metal Alchemist was always my fave, Hunter X Hunter is also up there. Haven't found a good series to get into...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Huge anime fan here. Just watched Domestic Girlfriend and Rising of Shield Hero, I'm more 80's 90's old school though. My favorite series of all time is NGE.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    This brings a tear to my eye. okokok so hunterxhunter is bomb af, full metal alchemist was cool, I want to start watching dorohedoro (like today), the other ones I've watched are probably new ones like fire force, blue exorcist, attack on titan, tokyo ghoul, 7 deadly sins, one punch man, my hero academia, naruto, bleach, parasite, beastars, BNA, demon slayer, sailormoon, castlevania... started black butler, cells at work, black clover, samurai champloo, etc if anyone has a highly recommended anime TELL ME, literally so close to doing cosplay of some of my favorite characters

HunterXHunter is good, Attack on Titan. I liked Goblin Slayer. Not really anime but just rewatched Avatar and Legend of Korra. That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime is lighthearted fun.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I'm old school, I liked Robotech. But I also liked Gundam Wing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD YeahThatsMe99's Avatar
    Cowboy Bebop was a gift from the gods that we didn't deserve. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

Goblin Slayer was also fantastic + one recommendation on that to anyone.

I'm disappointed with the new Macross TV series. Macross Frontier was amazing.

And NGE for the win. I can't wait for the final movie to finally come out. They say the director is in a crazy depression and they had to postpone production. That just means it's going to be so much better than it was.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    I just rewatched The Macross Saga on Prime a few weeks ago. I bought a bunch of Gundam Blu-ray's recently because I realized "Wing" was the only Mobile Suit Gundam I was really familar with, so I'm watching "First Gundam" right now.

Highly recommend "Your Name" if you have not see it.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SubClubKid81 View Post
    I just rewatched The Macross Saga on Prime a few weeks ago. I bought a bunch of Gundam Blu-ray's recently because I realized "Wing" was the only Mobile Suit Gundam I was really familar with, so I'm watching "First Gundam" right now.
    The Gundam's are an awesome collection. I found another one that's amusing is Bubblegum Crisis.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nikki, try Doctor Stone. It's a little more science but I thought it was really different.

TNT

Watched lots of anime here, to many to count tbh, seems like you're enjoying the action genre a lot? Any interests in other genres? With the summer season finally launching, it's nice to have some new shows to watch. ESPECIALLY with how many of them got paused cause the rona going round.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Robotech is incredible!

Gundam, Yu Yu Hakusho and Gungrave are badass.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast