Thread: thenamescarlett: thenamescarlett

Registered Male (Not Verified) ILMFish's Avatar

thenamescarlett: thenamescarlett

Companion's Handle: thenamescarlett
    Date of Visit: 04 July 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 682-990-2017
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...henamescarlett
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? had to wait like 5 mins after arrival
    Activities: CONVO, DATY, MISH
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1HR
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Red shoulder lenth
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
    Companion Description: BBW with a pretty face and and nice curves and plenty of tattoos, also very clean.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? NO
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO

Public comments:
    *ADDENDUM, This is repost due to having the wrong email address in the original review*
    After spending my 4th of July being ghosted by Holiday Season and then Miss Sushi, I decided to hit up Scarlett and hoped things would work out. I had seen her a year ago when I first got to Texas and it was a pretty good time. she was good with texting back and forth and we exchanged pics. she was able to meet with me last second with only a little bit of wait time when i got to the hotel parking lot. The hotel was mid to high tier and she greeted me in a nice black dress. We Spent a lot of time talking before getting down to business.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the info bro I wanted to hit her up but sounds like she not passionate enough
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

If I paid that for that service I would have left feeling ripped off.

Where have the quality providers gone to?

Thanks for the review. She has a beautiful face!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Looks good but the rate...
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

She’s terrible

Sorry you had a bad time with her. To this day she’s the worse experience I’ve had in the hobby