Date of Visit: early this week & early last week
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (469) 908-0188
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://dallas.rubratings.com/143731
    City, State: Dallas, Tx
    Type of Visit: Discreet Spa Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: body kissing, sensual rub, FIV, NE, SE, BBJ, BLS, taint lick, TUHA, 69, COB, CIM, convo, ass worship
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1h
    Donation: 160 + tip of 50
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Long black
    Smoking Status: Not sure, doesn't show if she does
    Ethnic/Racial background: AA & Ethiopian
    Companion Description: Her body is perfect. The way she was shaped I thought her ass was fake! It's definitely real. she has a flat stomach, nice a-b sized breasts, and responsive eraser nipples! She's very pretty with a cute smile. The definition of sensuality. A very smart lady as well.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES! Im going to be going to her weekly

Public comments:
    Setup: Screening is simple via text. She's very responsive.

Location: Her office is in the back of a very small strip. I've seen a couple of other body rub ladies there of different races. Very discreet, easy to find. Adjacent to the intersection. The rooms are the typical bodyrub spa layout: table, seating, nightstand, with just enough room for the lady to maneuver.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Nice job Bro. I need a smoke after reading this ^^^ and a drink!! Keep up the good work here Sir. .
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE