Thread: Satisfying massage with sweet, sexy petite latina

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Satisfying massage with sweet, sexy petite latina

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Vanessa, Vanessa/Sweet sexy petite Latina on Rubratings
    Date of Visit: 06/26/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (346) 342-9596
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://houston.rubratings.com/155230
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? A few mins late
    Activities: FBSM, HJ
    Length of Visit: 1HR
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Dark long brown hair
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Really petite and attractive girl, just like her pics.
    Beautiful face, great booty, and fantastic boobs.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So I decided to give this chica a try after seeing various positive reviews on Rubratings.
    I shot her a text in the morning and met at her around 5 or 6 in the afternoon. Make sure you use a real phone number! She definitely gets ticked off if you do not, and is very clear about this.

Once I arrived, she did make me wait for at least 10 to 15 minutes in the car, no biggie, but thought I'd share.

After giving me the room number, I was greeted at the door by one of the most beautiful Latin chicks in the massage business! She was wearing a clear robe with sexy lingerie underneath (red, my favorite color).

She wasn't very talkative, just told me to get comfortable and on the massage table. I'll be honest, she doesn't seem like the most approachable girl at first, she seemed very serious. Typically I like to joke around and converse with a girl beforehand, but she didn't make me feel comfortable in the beginning. Once i'm comfortable and on the massage table, she takes off the robe and proceeds in the lingerie.

The massage began. She spent about 30 mins on my back and another 30 on my legs. To be honest, her back attention was pretty poor, she has wonderfully soft hands, but perhaps a bit too soft for my back lol. I love a girl that can give a deep tissue massage, and this really isn't it.

Her true skill is in the legs. I've had many bodyrubs, but what she does with your legs is completely different. She spends a lot of time rubbing those soft hands of hers inside your leg and nearly teasing the pickle. It was great! This was amazing.

Once she made me flip, she did my legs a little more and then began paying attention to the pepino pickle.
    At this point, I couldn't resist and I grabbed that nice firm ass of her,she had no problem with it.
    I creamed all over the place and then she cleaned me up. She had made a silly little comment, and then I started to joke around with her. To be honest, after the release, I felt more comfortable and we talked for about 10 mins. She is a really cool chick, just doesn't have time for the BS, and wants to get down to bussiness so she can get mulah for her kid.

Definitely a 10 appearance wise, pics are accurate. Vanessa is a beautiful girl and a descent donation. Go check my chica out and treat her right fellas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Revolverer's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD

A77

Public comments should be in ROS. ijs...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You think more is on the menu with her?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Revolverer's Avatar
    Doubt it...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I seen her ad and often wondered if it was legit. Good info, Sir.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nothing more on the menu, unfortunately

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Nice

Great review might give her a try

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    a bj for 140 nvr mind booboo

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Do not comment on reviews older than 30 days thanks.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!