Thread: Layla is an absolute gorgeous latina

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Layla is an absolute gorgeous latina

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Gorgeous Latinas, https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...rgeous-Latinas
    Date of Visit: July 7, 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 346-282-4679
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...rgeous-Latinas
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DT, Doggy, Missionary, Cuddling, GFE
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s/Early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black hair down her back
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Naturally beautiful
    Cute Face
    Flat tummy
    Nice natural butt and boobs
    Maybe around 5'4...normal height
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds!
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    This was one of my first ever experiences with an agency, to be honest i'm more of a FBSM/Massage type guy, but COVID has got us all down, so I decided to try something new. Saw lots of good reviews for the GL agency and their ads/and images of Layla definitely caught my attention. I'm not the most consistent "hobbyist", but fortunately, some of my massage girls are verified on her and were able to vouch for me.

Reached out to the agency via text, sent them my references/info, and it took about a day to get verified. The next morning I reached out, told them I wanted to see Layla, and the communication via text was great. Once I got to the location, there is gated parking. They provide good directions on how to get to the location, but i'm the worse with directions, so I did get a little lost. However, they were very patient with me.

Once I arrive, I get greeted by a beautiful lady in lingerie. Layla has natural beauty to her, there is nothing fake, her face didn't have much make up, and didn't need it (never been of a fan of girls that cake the stuff on anyways). She seems quite shy at first, but that changes once everything takes place.

All I can say is wow..just wow. Don't let her shyness fool you, this woman knows what she is doing. She is so passionate, and makes you feel like a king. I was "blown" away. Once she was comfortable she was an absolute thrill and had the cutest smile and kissable lips, and mouth that did its job all over. She speaks English, but is more comfortable in Spanish btw.

Absolutely 100% natural Latina beauty, not to mention that she hasn't been in this game for too long, hopefully she is around for a while, because I would see her again in a heartbeat, and plan to do so.

Treat her right fellas!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    She does look nice in the GL album

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve seen Layla twice and both have been amazing. Good stuff!

She's awesome.