Thread: Sweet Thai Tea is a Nuru Queen

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sweet Thai Tea is a Nuru Queen

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Sweet Thai Tea has a private incall location, Sweet Thai Tea
    Date of Visit: Early June
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM and then Text
    Phone Number: 713-714-1503
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Sweet-Thai-Tea
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: NURU, FBSM, HJ, and all types of awesomeness
    Length of Visit: 1hour
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Long Black Hair
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian/Thai
    Companion Description: Thick/beautiuful Thai Girl
    Amazing Boobs
    Fantastic Ass
    Cute face
    Amazing tats all over her thick body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Absolutely
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes! Worth every penny

Public comments:
    I had seen Sweet Thai Tea last year, after seeing her ads on bedpage in the therapeutic massage section. It was an amazing time and she is such a cool and friendly provider. She is quite a sight, and does an amazing job. I decided to get some much needed relief from her once more.

Since it was my second time seeing her, I text her and after she remember who I was, she sneds me address/location info. Let me just say, her incall location is awesome, private, and near the riveroaks/westheimer area. Upscale all the way. Shes gives specific directions on how to park in her garage as well (i always seem to get lost at places, especially when it comes to parking (lol), so she is always very patient with me).

Once I arrived, I get greeted/hugged by her and am always impressed with how amazing she looks. This woman is a thick walking piece of art! Her tattoos are so badass, and they suit her personality perfectly. She is so chill, cool, cultured, and very exotic. She makes you feel comfortable, and conversation is always fun, not to mention that she has a great sense of humor.

She has a a mattress ready, and told me that everything has been cleaned (its great to know that she has taken precautions, given the current pandemic). I get comfy, and so does she. Once again, her tats and thickness are such a sight, not to mention, that it is almost rare to find a thick Asian.

She starts with an amazing FBSM to alleviate all my stress. The woman knows what she is doing, she works magic on the body, and was trained in her native country of Taiwan. After a few minutes of this, the fun begins! She even jokingly says to me, "are you ready for that Nuru baby?,", i definitely was.

She rubs oil all over me, and puts it all over herself. She then slips and slides on my back. Its awesome, having that thick body collide with mine is just what the doctor ordered. After a few minutes of this is the flip. She takes her time with me and i begin to lose my mind as her big tits and booty rub all over my chorizo. She talks dirty to me, and looks at me in my eyes ,and knows that i'm just melting.

She then grabs old junior, teases him, and I can't take it anymore, I splooge.
    Afterwards, she wipes me down, and finishes it all off with some warm towel therapy.
    We chit chat for a little bit, and then we say our goodbyes, and I head on out, feeling like Jello!

I've had Nuru with another provider in the past, and it did not compare to the class and excellence that this woman provides. She is a pro at what she does, exudes classiness, and makes you feel awesome.

Treat her right fellas!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Thanks for the review, reminds me to see her again once COVID is a bit more calm in H-town.

The Thai is for Thailand, and not Taiwan. Minor detail, but may matter to some.

Care to share the donation amount?

280/hr on p411

Verified Hobbyist BCD mr-feet-dry's Avatar
    If she only kissed. DFKing is what I need in a date. But, she is fun.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've been tempted to see her but $280 feels too steep for me. MSOG at least?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Perhaps you meant to put all of that detailed info in the ROS instead of ' public comments' ??? Next time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sweet Thai Tee is a queen!

If you haven’t had the privilege to experience this wonderful beauty you should definitely book her!! I’ve had at least 1000 massages and she was the BEST! Beautiful, kind, SWEET with a fun personality. THICK AND JUICY IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES������ literally every mans dream��.
    Last edited by CoolMars; 07-29-2020 at 02:12 PM. Reason: More info

Verified Hobbyist BCD HungAznGuy's Avatar
    Haven't gone to see Tea in a while. I saw she got more tattoos. Gotta call her up once COVID calms down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Mars

Easy on the Ads. The powers that be here will start charging you ad space :-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is one of the best at what she does. Need to go see her again!!