So, I just came across a post/add that caught my eye... I click in and find a little interest, and then in one of the pictures there's a caption
that reads, "it's a good day to give me money."

Hmmmm.... well, what does THAT tell me? That tells me that it is ALL about what can be obtained and not what can be given.

It very likely (to me) would not be a good "provided" experience because it's all about what is wanted or needed from the advertisers side.

Granted, there may be good skills involved or whatever, but it's not about that for that person. It's all about what can be gained... a "taker" I my opinion.

Yes, I am assuming a lot here, however that's a strong statement to use in an effort to sell a product.

It could also just be nothing and simply a reflection of age etc., all of which there's nothing wrong with of course. BUT, if one is advertising a service or a product there may be a much better way to gain clients other than that.

I closed the window and moved on.

"it's a good day to give me money" LMMFAO!!!! REALLY? LOL!

How do I really feel??... An over privileged, post millennial, grandiose entitled, immature hot bodied human that hasn't figured it out yet. Ughhhh...