Thread: "it's a good day to give me money" Wow!

Registered Male (Not Verified) maxonprice's Avatar

"it's a good day to give me money" Wow!

So, I just came across a post/add that caught my eye... I click in and find a little interest, and then in one of the pictures there's a caption
    that reads, "it's a good day to give me money."

Hmmmm.... well, what does THAT tell me? That tells me that it is ALL about what can be obtained and not what can be given.

It very likely (to me) would not be a good "provided" experience because it's all about what is wanted or needed from the advertisers side.

Granted, there may be good skills involved or whatever, but it's not about that for that person. It's all about what can be gained... a "taker" I my opinion.

Yes, I am assuming a lot here, however that's a strong statement to use in an effort to sell a product.

It could also just be nothing and simply a reflection of age etc., all of which there's nothing wrong with of course. BUT, if one is advertising a service or a product there may be a much better way to gain clients other than that.

I closed the window and moved on.

"it's a good day to give me money" LMMFAO!!!! REALLY? LOL!

How do I really feel??... An over privileged, post millennial, grandiose entitled, immature hot bodied human that hasn't figured it out yet. Ughhhh...
    DT = DEEP throat
    DEEP throat (to ME) means taking it PAST your throat. PAST the throat with no gag.
    DT does NOT mean crammed and rammed into the BACK of your throat - that (to me) is NOT DT.
    This always seems to be a confusing problem. I don't understand why.

Guest BCD
    Link?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Not an intersexion topic.

More, perhaps, an ISO.

Thread closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!