☆♡JanieLayne's HomeCUMMING SPECIAL♡☆
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
5c828259bb1b6.jpg5ce1ae3d43022.jpg
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
����SlllsiUPER SPECIAL♡
PREBOOK TODAY FOR THIS WEEK ONLY
��200H
hr, 350hr, 400 90m, 6002h, 8003H, 10004h, 20008hr(day), 3 12hr(night)��

������24HR HTOWN STAYCAY SPECIAL ALWAYS 5K. ASK ME FOR DETAILS������!
))ll
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
I ALSO CAN ACCOMMODATE IN OTHER UNIQUE WAYS...
☆Dinner.and Drinks����: 100hr w/600 cap on considerations, but none on ⏰❤our time...Clearly we are having fun.❤⏰
☆��Full Body Massage w/*better*than happy ending: 200hr��
☆��Photos: +150 and no FACE!��

Tired of monotony? Exhausted of the same repetitive endeavors taken every day out of obligation? Same 'ole in and out, but definitely not the kind you *want*? Is change something that jingles in your pocket, but never *moves* you?

You've cum to the right...place...

It's my pleasure to take away the troubles in your day, for even just a brief foray, enabling you to enjoy that cathartic space you can truly only reach one way...i stand 5 feet 7inches tall, and measure 32DDD, 25",34". I'm very toned, so feel free to bring any laundry you may need to use my abs for. Hehe. I have bright and piercing green eyes and a rather quirky short, blonde haircut. In a crowd, you can most easily identify me by my tattoos. I have over 20...but always lose count. Perhaps with your help we can finally determine the facts???
With over 20 years of experience as a pianist 'and percussionist, as well as a professional career in the arts...I've become quite masterful with my hands and always enjoy the opportunity to share them with a deserving and eager soul..

Come...stay a while....

○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
Contact Info: http://janielayne.com
TEXT ONLY: (832)224-3322
EMAIL: Janielayne@protonmail.com
P411:https://preferred411.com/P320695

☆☆☆��GREEK��PHONE CALLS��NO GENTLEMEN UNDER 25��NEVER BBFS. NEVERMN. ASKING WILL GET YOU DAS BOOT��NO POOR MANNERS. YMMV��☆☆☆☆
me