Thread: PSA/FYI: Waller Clinic STI Testing Limitations

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Exclamation PSA/FYI: Waller Clinic STI Testing Limitations

Not sure if this was common knowledge, or not, but just found out that the STI screening service at Waller Clinic downtown is now only reserved (at this time) for those patients actively showing symptoms of a STI, due to COVID-19. In other words, if you were trying to schedule an appointment for a preventative screen, to make sure you are not a carrier for HIV/etc., you will be turned away. Was advised to call back every few weeks, to see if/when they will be changing this policy. However, with Mayor Adler talking about another shelter-in-place order, I suspect this limitation won't be lifted anytime soon.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Companion Companion sweetbabybeth's Avatar
    Thank you for the info. I’ve been many times and it’s always been by appointment. Now I go to my obgyn to get checked and tested. Have to stay in my car until they call my name, but I’ll wait. Things have definitely changed and all I can do is run with it or get run over. It takes hours out of your day but patience is needed to make sure you get checked and are good to go
    350 hour
    250 half hour
    Longer Engagements Please inquire
    I’m sorry gents.. not newbie friendly.. must be 30 plus to visit with me
    email: sweetbabybeth@gmail.com
    can text anytime at 512 634 6800 if we have connected before.

I only advertise on oh2, p411, and have reviews on Eccie
    Please pm me with your references before contacting me if we have not connected before

Your... SweetBabyBeth.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just a quick update, I recently checked with the clinic to see if these limitations have been lifted yet. They have not. FYI.

Thank you for the info.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Since my last post, the clinic has been back to seeing people for STI screenings without any symptoms, but with Omicron possibly going to set us back into a higher stage of city-wide COVID precautions, if you are considering using them, I'd go get tested now before they only see patients actively showing symptoms again. I was still able to get an afternoon appointment pretty easily, even after not calling on 8am on the dot...must be a slow point of the year for them.