Thread: What Part Do Y'all Not Understand??? How much notice do YOU need?

What Part Do Y'all Not Understand??? How much notice do YOU need?

I put it in my ads, my profile, my website, and I even say it in texts, phone calls, and in person.....

I ALWAYS need AT LEAST 1 hour of notice!!

Is that too much to ask?

Question for the Ladies that accommodate same day appointments:
    How much notice do you require for a same day appointment?

Question for the Gents:
    How much or how little notice is preferable for you?

Edit: Oh look! It's even in my signature line! smh

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    My usual method for setting appointments is days in advance, and rarely same day, let alone an hour. On the occasions I have had the NCNS ladies, I do like the ones that can get ready and see me last minute, but I prep them first to let them know it may happen. If it does not, then I try to make sure that she is my plan A the next time and that method has worked for me for over a decade.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Unfortunately, I have began to question the literacy rate here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

The thing is....I prefer same day plans. Less time for other crap to come up and ruin plans and cause bad feelings for either party. lol

But, damn! Give me an hour to get ready and be FRESHLY showered.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I do whatever my availability is. Last minute if I'm available and he decides to screen quickly. But I really love being bored and a regular texting that he is coming up on my exit. I don't mind if I'm not already booked.

Everyone works and schedules to their own comfort. People should read ads and siggy lines. Mine tells quite a bit.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    In all honesty Krystal sex is a mood for me. I can't do like some guys and plan that I'm going to be horny two days in advance. It's not like a regular non hobby interaction. So unless you are an atf, and thank you for this site I've met like 3 atf in my short time here, I don't know how I'm going to feel too days in advance about p4p. Usually, I will contact a lady and ask to schedule, I'm a tad bit skeptical because if she doesnt hit back within a certain frame of time I call someone else. I've had the female finally text back and I've already secured another visit. So for me I'm all about last minute appointments, when I get in the mood for companionship. If the lady can't do it or gets offended by last minute requests, I understand and move on. I've never asked a lady to be ready in less than an hour. Common sense prevails lol. Thanks

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I put it in my ads, my profile, my website, and I even say it in texts, phone calls, and in person.....

I ALWAYS need AT LEAST 1 hour of notice!!

Is that too much to ask?

Question for the Ladies that accommodate same day appointments:
    How much notice do you require for a same day appointment?

Question for the Gents:
    How much or how little notice is preferable for you?

Edit: Oh look! It's even in my signature line! smh

They don’t read no matter how bold and colorful you make it
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024