Thread: SkylerReign69: Sky is definitely the limit

Verified Hobbyist BCD EddyWestside's Avatar

SkylerReign69: Sky is definitely the limit

Companion's Handle: SkylerReign69
    Date of Visit: 06/16/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Texting
    Phone Number: 512-666-9001
    Email Address: Skylerreign69@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-SkylerReign69
    City, State: Austin., Texas.
    Type of Visit: Incall.
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes.
    Activities: Bbbj, daty, bls, gfe, pse, fiv, cg, doggie, Mish, striptease, dfk, ss
    Scheduled Length of Visit: One hour.
    Donation: Tree-Fiddy
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde hair past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Not sure but there was no issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: A body that is built for sex. She is better than advertised!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed my expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Skyler is more than what is advertised! She is a sex machine!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Man of a few words I presume!

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by casa-nova View Post
    Man of a few words I presume!

Thanks.
    Not at all. I was having issues posting that review. It kept telling me I was 1 character short. Not sure what happened. I even posted about it in the coed section. No one has yet to tell me what I was doing wrong. If you could help me then I will be more than happy to edit the review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWestside View Post
    Not at all. I was having issues posting that review. It kept telling me I was 1 character short. Not sure what happened. I even posted about it in the coed section. No one has yet to tell me what I was doing wrong. If you could help me then I will be more than happy to edit the review.
    Same error happens to me when I try to write reviews. That’s why I stopped trying

Quote Originally Posted by NativeAmerican View Post
    Same error happens to me when I try to write reviews. That’s why I stopped trying
    I’m just trying to get verified. Don’t know what else to do. I know I have to have a provider vouch for me, but I also would like to post review if I had a great experience too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

Getting Around "1 Character short" Review posting

This was posted by another guy. I agree with it and added my comments below that. I post reviews successfully every time - so there must be some way to work-around the gremlins. :-) Here you go...

REVIEW ERROR MESSAGE WORK-AROUND:
    I have found that if you start with the bare minimum it seems to work almost every time. And if it doesn't work you've only put in a short amount of time in case everything disappears.

I have posted this on a couple of different threads, but this is what works for me.
    1. Fill in only required fields (the starred ones). Public comments is required, but I only enter one word in the Public comments.
    2. Submit the review. If it is accepted then...
    3. Click on "Edit your post" in lower right corner and enter the rest of the review.

My additional comment: Try "previewing" it instead of "submit". If the top part of the review doesn't look normal (usually a lot of spaces), check that the activities and physical descriptions sections are still there. If either disappeared, retype what's missing and try to "preview" again. If all looks normal, go ahead and submit. Then go to no. 3 above. Don't forget to use the "Hide" for the ROS. You can find this when you are editing by using the "Go Advanced".

Lastly, I recommend to type the ROS first in a Word document. Then, you can copy/paste it into the Review. If something goes wrong, you never lose it.

A'Man

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    Thanks for the review. ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    This was posted by another guy. I agree with it and added my comments below that. I post reviews successfully every time - so there must be some way to work-around the gremlins. :-) Here you go...

REVIEW ERROR MESSAGE WORK-AROUND:
    I have found that if you start with the bare minimum it seems to work almost every time. And if it doesn't work you've only put in a short amount of time in case everything disappears.

I have posted this on a couple of different threads, but this is what works for me.
    1. Fill in only required fields (the starred ones). Public comments is required, but I only enter one word in the Public comments.
    2. Submit the review. If it is accepted then...
    3. Click on "Edit your post" in lower right corner and enter the rest of the review.

My additional comment: Try "previewing" it instead of "submit". If the top part of the review doesn't look normal (usually a lot of spaces), check that the activities and physical descriptions sections are still there. If either disappeared, retype what's missing and try to "preview" again. If all looks normal, go ahead and submit. Then go to no. 3 above. Don't forget to use the "Hide" for the ROS. You can find this when you are editing by using the "Go Advanced".

Lastly, I recommend to type the ROS first in a Word document. Then, you can copy/paste it into the Review. If something goes wrong, you never lose it.

A'Man
    Thank you sir!